We all get 'em. Email jokes and various articles find their way around the internet like wildfire. The following car related articles are from the WebCars! files.
WebCars! Email Collection
- If Microsoft Built Cars Mostly of value to computer geeks. Or computer geek wanna-bes.
- Bumper Sticker Collection Almost as useless as a game of Trivia Persuit.
- An email exchange I had with a former co-worker who thought my car hobby was a little bit crazy.
- We all know that FIAT = "Fix It Again Tony" or FORD = "Found On Road Dead", but we bet you don't know at least some of these car acronyms.
- A Lame Car Joke. You be the judge.
- You are what you drive. A great collection of automobile stereotypes.
- "I pay your salary!" and other things NOT to say to a cop if you get pulled over. Another public service from your friends at WebCars!
- Are you a racer? Otherwise entitled "The truth hurts"
- The truth about car ads.. Secrets that even Consumer Reports doesn't know.
- Oil Changing instructions.
- What's worse than . . .
How to Identify the Driver's Home:
One hand on wheel, one hand on horn: New York
One hand on wheel, one finger out window: Chicago
One hand on wheel, one hand on newspaper, foot solidly on accelerator: Boston
One hand on wheel, one hand in pants, cradling cell phone, brick on
*with gun in lap: L.A.
Both hands on wheel, eyes shut, both feet on brake, quivering in
terror: Ohio, but driving in California.
Both hands in air, gesturing, both feet on accelerator, head turned to
talk to someone in back seat: Italy
One hand on Latte, one knee on wheel, cradling cell phone, foot on
brake, mind on game: Seattle
One hand on wheel, one hand on hunting rifle, alternating between both feet being on the accelerator and both on the brake, throwing a McDonalds bag out the window: Texas city male
One hand on wheel, one hand hanging out the window, keeping speed steadily
at 70mph, driving down the center of the road unless coming around a blind curve, in which case they are on the left side of the road: Texas country male
One hand constantly refocusing the rear-view mirror to show different angles of the BIG hair, one hand going between mousse, brush, and rat-tail to keep the helmet hair going, both feet on the accelerator, poodle steering the car, chrome .38 revolver with mother of pearl inlaid handle in the glove compartment: Texas female
Both hands on steering wheel in a relaxed posture, eyes constantly
checking the rear-view mirror to watch for visible emissions from their own or another's car: Colorado
One hand on steering, yelling obscenities, the other hand a waving gun out the window and firing repeatedly, keeping a careful eye out for landmarks along the way so as to be able to come back and pick up any bullets that didn't hit other motorists so as not to litter: Colorado resident on spotting a car with Texas plates.