Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

A christmas card to all from S10 guy

Posted by S10 Guy 
A christmas card to all from S10 guy
December 23, 2001 04:19PM
Merry Chirstmas everyone:

Today marks 1 yr that I have been visiting this site.

I want to extend my wishes for the best of the season to everyone and thank you all for your time, efforts and knowlege that have been provided by submitting to this site. I pray as well that the new year will truly bring good health, peace and prospertity to all.

As I reflect over the past year of submissions one word comes to mind.. outstanding!

To sum it up your posts have been informative, entertaining and at times heartfelt.

A particular thanks goes out as well to all to many regulars to numerous to mention by name who are " the die hard veterans of the board". In spite of time to time disagreements on various subject matters the true professionalisim in each individial has in my view prevailed and at time made for some hilarious comedic relieif. To your credit the content of the board remains pure, focused and above all valued.

So please accept my best to all of you and yours for this holiday season and I look forward seeing what the year to come may offer to the world of detailing.

Regards

S10 Guy
I couldn't agree more. The celebration of Christmas and the end of the year are fast approaching. I remember words that my mom always told me, "If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours". Good advice as we reflect back on the past year's events. Makes you realize just how precious life and friends are. They can quickly be snatched away from you. You guys are the BEST!!!

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I would also like to thank Toddco for helping me out thru a difficult time this past year. You are a true friend that I will never forget for what you did for me.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Warmly, Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login