Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

buffing tutorial link...

Posted by mark Boucher 
buffing tutorial link...
July 25, 2003 04:22AM
<HTML>Hi, does anyone here use 3m's products(compounds) most especially 5937 machine glaze, and can provide me with good tips to maximize it's use and get the best job possible ?

-------> can any point out a good post or link to buffer's do's and dont's ?
discussing angle of the pads if any(mixed opinions about this thouhg).
speed, taping parts, which one (although i pretty much know of all of em, but one can never get too many advice, at least for a while, when still a beginner)....etc.....

i know buffing requires practice, and practice makes perfect, but i want to maximize my chances, by knowing just about all do's and dont's of the buffer.

Best regards to all</HTML>

Keep up the good work !
Re: buffing tutorial link...
July 27, 2003 11:38PM
<HTML>Sure Mark..here are a couple of good links for you ...

[www.moderncarcare.com]

[www.moderncarcare.com];
July 28, 2003 04:47AM
<HTML>You should be able to get all the help you need from the company from whoml you are buying your chemicals.

If they do not give you this help then you should be buying chemicals from a company that will give you hands on training in the skills of buffing.

Where are you located? Maybe I can recommend a chemical supplier I know in the area.

Regards

Bud Abraham</HTML>

buda
July 28, 2003 10:17PM
<HTML>Hey Bud, i can tell you where i'm located but i doubt you will find me a distributor, i'm a stone's throw from quebec city canada actually, where we have merciless winters :--) so i take advantage of summer time to work round the cars. But you re right i should be able to get the help i require, as i got local 3m's reps......i'll drop by em sometime this week, to ask them a few questions. the other day i was more after general guidelines to using the rotary, but i guess as you say it may vary depending on the products one use, so i'll do just that and ask em in person.

although you cant helpme, rest assured i appreciate the effort buddy.

take care

Mark</HTML>

Keep up the good work !
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login