Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

BUFFPRO - Introductory Pricing

Posted by buda 
BUFFPRO - Introductory Pricing
December 19, 2010 09:10PM
Because so many of you detailers are "Doubting Thomas's" or hail from Missouri and have to be shown before you will believe DETAIL PLUS will be offering special pricing on the BuffPro.

Please contact me directly buda@detailplus.com

Regards
Bud Abraham
Re: BUFFPRO - Introductory Pricing
December 20, 2010 02:41AM
Bud
I'm here to help any way I can. Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments,or concerns. 239-992-2220 or email me at jim@buffpro.com

Jim Farrell
December 20, 2010 06:04AM
For those of you who don't know him, Jim Farrell is the inventor of the BuffPro and a long-time detailer.

If you have doubts about the BuffPro contact Jim, he invented it because he was not happy with the rotary buffer and had the "balls" to do something about it.

Thanks Jim, for the offer.

Regards
Bud Abraham
December 20, 2010 12:42PM
If anyone wants to come to sunny SW Florida and warm up, I'd be happy to give you a demo.

Jim
December 20, 2010 03:11PM
The concept is not new and has been around for many years and used mostly in the aviation industry. What appears to be new.. is the design and the snap in roller sponges..

[www.aircraftpolish.com]
December 20, 2010 03:22PM
Gina

If you are referring to the gigantic metal device that your buddies Yvan and Joe use to buff out airplanes there is no comparison.

This tool is light weight has a choice of carefully engineered foam and wool pads for clear coat paint finishes, and is very simple to use on passenger vehicles which is what most detailers work on, cars. Not airplanes.

Are you going to take me up on the "money-back" guarantee offer? It is only good until year end. Or you can save the investment and take a holiday down to Florida and have Jim Farrell demonstrate for you and let you use the tool yourself, as I know a master detailer like you wants to see, feel and touch any tool or pad they use in their shop.

Regards
Bud ABraham
December 20, 2010 03:37PM
Bud: You noticed I said the concept is similar...obviously one would not use the larger to polish a vehicle... but clearly to buff planes those equipment would be appropo
December 20, 2010 03:40PM
So when are you, an innovative and forward thinking, detailer going to get one, or at least test it rather than being a contrarian?

My offer stands until 12/31/10.

Merry Christmas.

BA
December 20, 2010 04:14PM
Why when a WOMAN speaks it is contrarian ? and when a MAN speaks it is a discussion? very perplexing... It is thru dialogue/discussion that I learn and make better decisions. It took me the same amount of time and discussion over 10 years ago to add to high speed buffers and accept Porter Cable, cyclo, and then the Forced Action Festool and Flex. Money is hard to come by and I want to make sure I buy something that will facilitate work, that it will be efficient etc... So I am excercising a woman's perojative to take my time to think about this..
December 22, 2010 04:36PM
Gina

No risk, you don't like it send it back and you get a full refund.

Regards
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login