Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New truck protection

Posted by billd55 
New truck protection
May 12, 2011 01:19PM
If you think people are not concerned with protecting their new vehicle right off the dealer lot then maybe this post will convince you.

Default New truck protection
Hello all. Me and 4 of my co workers will be getting brand new Suburbans soon. They will all be white and be outfitted with emergency lights and vinyl decals. These are EMS command vehicles. I want to protect mine right off the dealer lot, and help it stay looking great through all the hard use the trucks get. Not to mention the rough wash jobs we do at work (community brush, 50 gallon drum of concentrated truck wash and so on). At first I was thinking about doing Liquid Glass but after looking around at black fire products, I was thinking maybe BFWD? Also what can I put on the glass to keep from getting hard water spots? Any advice for keeping the LED emergency lights and headlights looking fresh? I want my truck to be the best looking one right off the bat and years down the line.
Hello all. Me and 4 of my co workers will be getting brand new Suburbans soon. They will all be white and be outfitted with emergency lights and vinyl decals. These are EMS command vehicles. I want to protect mine right off the dealer lot, and help it stay looking great through all the hard use the trucks get. Not to mention the rough wash jobs we do at work (community brush, 50 gallon drum of concentrated truck wash and so on). At first I was thinking about doing Liquid Glass but after looking around at black fire products, I was thinking maybe BFWD? Also what can I put on the glass to keep from getting hard water spots? Any advice for keeping the LED emergency lights and headlights looking fresh? I want my truck to be the best looking one right off the bat and years down the line.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login