Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Natural Shine results...

Posted by Toddco Bodywerkes 
Natural Shine results...
December 22, 2001 07:55PM
The testing of the Natural Shine has come up with some good & bad results as for the testing in the last four weeks. This product doesn't seem to hold up againist the rainy weather. The protectant apprently is removed from the rain & local debris that flows with the rain.

It normally takes around two applications to see any type of a shine due to the different tire compounds. You can see some good results if you spray on the first application, let set for two minutes & then wipe on the vehicles tires. Putting on the second application involves getting better results if you very lightly wipe the protectant on the tire to maintain a better gloss. Continuing testing is still in process & will continue for the next thirty days. When the summer months arrive, the summer testing will be conducted during those hot months ahead.
Dan
Re: Natural Shine results...
December 23, 2001 12:43AM
This is what I do for tires, you can take it for what its worth. I clean the tire with a degreaser and brush, apply meguairs endurance, let it sit on the vehicle until the next wash, I then dillute the degreaser and clean the tire thoroughly, then I apply stoners trim shine at every wash. I do this because the endurance provides a unremovable barrier, I think of it like a treatment for the tires.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login