Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Winter Business

Posted by st. legal 
Winter Business
December 02, 2006 03:12PM
I was just wondering what prople do during the winter months. Now granted I live in Myrtle Beach so we do not have many of them,butnever the less 30 degrees to people in Myrtle Beach is the same to them as 9 degrees to people in buffalo or elsewhere. Like I said Streeet Legal has been in business for almost ten yrs. And this summer has been the best so far. I ran a bunch of radio ads that yielded unbielievable result. But as soon as we had the first 30 degree day business has slowed down to almost nothing averaging about $300 fromalotmorefduringthe summer. I've tried trying to get some fleet work, and had some success,but not nearly enough. ($1200.00 a mo, two children, two vehicles, $500 a mo. child support, you get the idea. Any ideas, I've already inquired about PDR but Bud shot me down like a WW 2 Russian Mig, (justn kidding) I agree with that post on PDR. What do other pros do, (besides "fleet work" already doing that.
Thanks,Philip

Philip
Manager of detail Depmnt, Hadwin White Buick, GMC
Myrtle Beach, SC
E-mail: philipwsuggs@hotmail.com
Re: Winter Business
December 02, 2006 03:24PM
Should be a "delete all of the post" button because I mispell bad enough to sometimes. Just start over.Or I think of a better way to say it. If there is sorry. I mean after posting and trying to edit.

Philip
Manager of detail Depmnt, Hadwin White Buick, GMC
Myrtle Beach, SC
E-mail: philipwsuggs@hotmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2006 01:34PM by st. legal.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login