Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Buffer Bill Invited to Participate on the Mobileworks Forum

Posted by buda 
Buffer Bill Invited to Participate on the Mobileworks Forum
October 17, 2010 06:13AM
Bill

A number of professional detailers are inviting you to bring your story and posts to the Mobileworks Detail Forum where there are numermous professional detailers who would like to read what you have to say.

Please, by all means register for this site, no one will edit or delete your posts. That is, if you are man enough to present your case to a forum of professional detailers.

The ball is in your court, or should we say, sealant.
Re: Buffer Bill Invited to Participate on the Mobileworks Forum
October 17, 2010 02:57PM
Bud:

If what Buffer Bill has to say is so intriguing to Mobileworks professional detailers then why don't they come here and have the debate? After all the discussion is taking place here. I just happen to think it is inappropriate to steer participants to another forum and away from this one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2010 03:00PM by concoursgarage.
October 17, 2010 03:10PM
Concours:

What you think is inappropriate is your business. If you have an issue with Bud why not email him directly instead of bothering the detail universe with your personal issues.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2010 04:06PM by expertdetailer.
October 17, 2010 04:12PM
Expertdetailer

Has anyone mentioned that you are a rude person lately.I think Gina
has a valid point, and I do not think your response was needed.
October 17, 2010 05:03PM
mail: Hidden
Date Registered: 10/17/2010 11:01AM
Last Activity: 10/17/2010 11:01AM

So here we go Expert Detailer has just registered with only 2 posts... sounds fishy to me... I wonder who is hiding behind this name? I guess we all can guess LOL

Anyway I have no issues with Bud... and why are you suggesting there are issues unless you are trying to be a troublemaker? and stir the flames of enmity... This still remains a free country which allows me freedom of expression. There are many forums on the internet all with unique styles and points of view.. Mobileworks happens to be one of my favorites but it does not encourage its forum members to take discussion there to other sites... so respect this forum and its membership and leave the discussion here...

While I might not agree with Bill on many of his points of view I think it uncharitable to subject him to ridicule and that is why he is being enticed to go there.

Expert if you disagree that is your right.. but have no idea how in only two posts you have become so involved trying to create a problem where none exists. By the way Bud A is perfectly able to speak for himself everyone knows his echo reverberates throughout the industry and certainly does not need your help that is unless you are one of the many aliases Bud has... then in that case Bud my thoughts of keeping the discussion here were well intentioned...

Bud to paraphrase you...Just some well intentioned thoughts.
October 17, 2010 08:25PM
Jeesh, Bud!! That is the most immature post I have ever read! Its like saying "come over behind the bike-sheds where my friends smoke during break - and tell us all to stop smoking!! See what happens then if you are man enough!"

Bill isn't a pinata - stop baiting him for his opinions. In fact I am more inclined to try his favoured products than yours at this stage. And I have been a customer of yours in the past, Bud.

Not a good strategy for a professional. Remember your position.
October 17, 2010 10:27PM
Thank you all for your comments. There was no intent to be rude, although Bill and I have had a less than amicable dialogue here on web-cars.

Truly thought it would be good to see what DETAILERS on the other forums think of what he has to say. And he accepted and posted.

No intent to offend anyone.
October 17, 2010 11:46PM
I have accepted Bud's offer to go on his forum. Although, I do not expect to last
long. I will stay a member here because IMO this is the only real
forum. I am sure the expertdetailer types will object and demand that I am
banned.

If you want to check out what I mean, here is the link.

[www.autodetailingnetworkforums.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2010 11:46PM by billd55.
October 18, 2010 02:01AM
Gosh there are a lot of busy-bodies on this forum, always commenting on what others say about someone else. MYOB.

Concourse, been following this forum for a long time, just don't post since guys like you, buda, bill and others always have something to say.

Guess I will just go back to reading the forum.
October 20, 2010 02:36AM
For the record, it appears that Bill is getting some action from the detailers on Mobileworks sounds like they are a friendly bunch.
March 17, 2011 01:26PM
Please, by all means register for this site, no one will edit or delete your posts. That is, if you are man enough to present your case to a forum of professional detailers.

The ball is in your court, or should we say, sealant. (Bud's statement)

I would like to say that I was man enough to present my case on Mobileworks Forum,
but as I predicted Bud and the bunch there did not want to hear it, so when they
redid their forum I was not allowed to rejoin.

As here, Bud did everything he could to discredit me, but when I started to present evidence they could not contest it.Well, as predicted I was banned.

For the record, I have never attacked Bud. From the start I have tried to answer
his never ending questions in a nice way. He clearly has a mindset that his opinion and experience are right.

I have no doubt that Bud understands very well what is in most common waxes and sealants. Also, what they will do and how long they will last. Although, when
it comes to AT-5 he knows absolutely zero about it,nor does he bother to try it .

What gets me about most forums is that they are not. I understand they cost money to operate. Although, most of them are social clubs were the same subjects
get redone.Like where to get the new wax on sale, or another long article about
correction methods or the existing products on the market that do not work.

I see the same posts about how to prevent swirl and buffer marks, and no real answers from the professionals but correction.I have offered a low cost solution to this problem that works, but no one cares.

From what I see swirl marks are like cancer. Ever body is looking for the cure,
but the existing methods for curing it are far from the answer. Millions have been
spent, but a complete cure using existing methods will never happen.

Why? Money is the only real answer.Cancer is a big money maker.

Let's face it swirl and buffer marks are big business.Everybody is looking for the new polisher,buffing pad,polish,compound,wax,sealant,or car soap that will cure this problem.

I am sure this will make many of you mad and offend you egos, but really what
are you offering to your customers? Swirl and buffer marks.No real protection
from the sun. A short term shine. A sacrificial barrier that collects crap.

I realize you clean carpets and the interior which is important, but really
what about the exterior! What solutions have Bud or any professionals on these forums offered you that really works?

No one likes spam, and I agree anyone that promotes Nike shoes on this site should be banned. Although, Bud constantly comes on this site to promote
products he sells, but these are the rules at Mobileworks Forum which Bud is involved with: