Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

shop photos

Posted by bobm 
shop photos
October 25, 2010 02:14AM
This might be something fun, post a picture or two of your shop. I will as soon as I can figure out how to do it. When I try to drag and drop a pic into this window, it takes up the entire screen and there is no way to post the comment.
Re: shop photos
October 26, 2010 06:46PM
Your drive-way is my shop.

San Antonio Mobile Auto Detail
Martin Hernandez
[www.saMobileCarWash.com]
October 27, 2010 03:38AM
ok, looks like you get to do some fun cars and it also looks like you do a nice job on them. I have not figured out how to post a picture here yet though. whats the trick?
October 27, 2010 04:46AM
Bob

When was the last Ferarri, Lambroghini, Porche or even Mercedes Benz you saw that needed detailing? Most need nothing more than a good wash, vacuum and coat of wax.

Would enjoy doing those exotic cars as my sole business. That is easy money, wax on and wax off, as they say.

Regards
October 27, 2010 05:28AM
I would enjoy doing some luxury or exotic cars now and then too, All we mostly see are farm and ranch trucks around here! ;-)
October 27, 2010 12:12PM
Quote from bud "When was the last Ferarri, Lambroghini, Porche or even Mercedes Benz you saw that needed detailing? Most need nothing more than a good wash, vacuum and coat of wax."
Bud your way off here .... not so many with the first two but people with porches and mercedes are usually slobs with baked on brake dust, soiled leather seats and horrible paint etc

Bob you have to excuse martin as he is a inner and outer kinda guy on the forum You first have to have a web page of whatever photo you want to upload. You can do do this by either using your own website or use one like martin does imageshack. I will explain how you inbed it and upload it so you can see it later as i,m running late unless someone chimes in and helps haven,t done it in years.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2010 12:26PM by Pro Mobile Details.
October 27, 2010 01:50PM
You boys don't know a dang thing about Texas, people here are not stock brokers or invetsment bankers who scream like littles girls when they see a bug on their Ferrair grill. Ranchers, oil men and farmers that drive these cars like trucks.

Martin Hernandez
October 27, 2010 01:51PM
And by the way, the subject was "pics of your shop"

Martin Hernandez
October 27, 2010 01:54PM
Doug, sorry if I'm a in-n-out kinda of guy but I'm so busy detailing 7 days aweek and family to tend to, gives little time to check out the topic of the day.

Martin Hernandez
October 27, 2010 09:54PM
buda
Bob

When was the last Ferarri, Lambroghini, Porche or even Mercedes Benz you saw that needed detailing? Most need nothing more than a good wash, vacuum and coat of wax.

Would enjoy doing those exotic cars as my sole business. That is easy money, wax on and wax off, as they say.

Regards

Bud are you blind
There are lots and lots of these cars that are swirled and scratched to hell
I receive many Lamborghini's, Porsche, Ferrari's and BENZ cars into my shop for paint correction or Deep impact services because they, just like the average road car do suffer from bad washing by their owners, infrequent washing and inproper care or none at all
October 27, 2010 10:06PM
svr73
buda
Bob

Regards

Bud are you blind
There are lots and lots of these cars that are swirled and scratched to hell
I receive many Lamborghini's, Porsche, Ferrari's and BENZ cars into my shop for paint correction or Deep impact services because they, just like the average road car do suffer from bad washing by their owners, infrequent washing and inproper care or none at all

Not always - I have one customer with a couple of supercars that are taken out only a handful of times per year. He gets me over every few months simply to wash them and add a fresh layer of protection to the paint. Its nice when you get it, but yeah, most of the others that I get in are swirled up and needing TLC.
October 28, 2010 04:52AM
The shop as it was in 2007 when brand new (we own this)

my old man getting the bays made
October 28, 2010 05:31AM
awesome!
October 28, 2010 01:36PM
[web-cars.com] Bob here,s an old link we had fun with trying to upload pics years ago. alot easier now
October 28, 2010 09:11PM
Here are some photos of detail shops we have equipped:

[www.mediafire.com]
October 29, 2010 01:05AM
awesome folks, keep em coming!
December 07, 2010 04:45AM
More pics of my shop on wheels.

Martin Hernandez
LCS
January 06, 2011 03:31PM
Beautiful cars. Especially when clean

[lewiscleaningservices.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2011 03:32PM by LCS.
January 15, 2011 04:25PM
Great photos. Love the 599, it's beautiful.

Dr. Beasley's Car Care Products
[www.drbeasleys.com]
January 15, 2011 04:29PM
These are great photos and involve a great deal of hard work.

Now you can have "guaranteed flawless finishes" with the new BUFFPRO Drum-Style Polishing tool.

Anyone interested in seeing a video of the tool in action on cars, planes, boats, etc contact me: buda@detailplus.com

We are offering special introductory pricing for Web-Cars Forum participants.

Regards
Bud Abraham
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login