Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Vote: who wants billd55 banned from WebCars?

Posted by Hammer 
Vote: who wants billd55 banned from WebCars?
May 30, 2011 03:07AM
As a long time follower of this great forum, it pains me to see this person abusing this place in an unethical and unprofessional manner. As I'm sure many would agree, Bill has single handedly ruined this forum and if given the oppurtunity would ruin the industry more than he most likely has already been allowed to do. I think we should all take this chance to voice our concerns so that the administration can finally do something about it. It is unfortunate that this could not have occured sooner so that countless of long time honored members would have not been forced to leave because of this individual's asinine behavior. If anyone feels the same as I please ad either a yay(ban) or nay(allowed to stay). Hopefully once and for all these opinions will be one that Mr Daley cannot argue with and spin the brutally honest truth against.
Re: Vote: who wants billd55 banned from WebCars?
May 30, 2011 03:45AM
User Profile : Hammer
Email: Hidden
Date Registered: 05/29/2011 10:33PM

As a long time follower of this great forum, it pains me to see this person abusing this place in an unethical and unprofessional manner

Ya right! I wonder who is behind this phantom?

For those who are sick of a certain group of people here who think they control this website you may want to express your opinion on this subject.

This statement shows how nuts they are:
Bill has single handedly ruined this forum and if given the oppurtunity would ruin the industry more than he most likely has already been allowed to do.

Let me say this, I appreciate whatever Paul decides to do on this matter. Let me state this clearly: HE RUNS THE ONLY REAL FORUM ON THE INTERNET. If he feels I
am hurting this forum I will respect his decision, and cease all posts.

As I said in another post maybe it is time to move on. I really do not want to be
a groupie that hangs around to socialize, promote a detailing organization,
or live to pass on out dated info.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2011 04:12AM by billd55.
May 30, 2011 11:24AM
bill aint that bad. Sure he goes on and on but he has a point
Dont just do paint correction (cutting) to repair paintwork or maintain it

I don't do it more than three times on one car. after that, long term fillers only
May 30, 2011 01:28PM
Sometimes Bill is a bit repetitious, however if you look back through older posts he at least participates on other subjects. If you dont like or agree with him thats your right. It is just un-American to ban someone because you dont like their message. Everyone here has the ability to read and comment or not to. I say let Bill stay, not because I like or agree with his views, but because of his willingness to share his ideas with everyone here. Is not that what this site is all about?
May 30, 2011 08:06PM
In every forum there has to be some give and take. We are not always going to agree with every subject matter but it is important that when the majority of participants asks another participant to desist with the constant repetitious posting that that person LISTENS, is THOUGHTFUL, is KIND, has some RESPECT and REGARD for the feelings of others...

This continued behavior without regard for others demonstrates an extremely selfish pathological and narcissistic personality that renders one incapable/able of putting the groups/participants needs before his own needs.

You see a narcissist is someone who is overtly or subtly arrogant, exhibitionistic, vain, manipulative, and greedy for admiration and his response to any criticism is to reacts to negative feedback with more hostility anger and aggression...and the pretense he is sharing this information for the benefit of others.. If this ploy does not work then he will begin a personal attack on any poster to discredit them and blame them for being part of the problem he is trying to solve.
May 30, 2011 09:11PM
In layman terms A dumb ass
May 30, 2011 09:23PM
Gina

You really have a problem.

Quote:

LISTENS, is THOUGHTFUL, is KIND, has some RESPECT and REGARD for the feelings of others...

When did you and certain others every show me what you state here.If you want what you ask from others,maybe you should take a long look at yourself

I am not looking for admiration,nor am I not trying to win an award for anything.
I am not a ex president of a long gone detailing organization who still acts like it. Maybe you do not like what I am saying, but why are you so concerned about it.Because I have hurt your feelings?

I have never once insulted one person on this forum without a reason. Svr and bobm
does not agree with me, but you do not see me attacking them. I do not remember
calling anyone here a dumb ass like a certain person.

Quote:
This continued behavior without regard for others demonstrates an extremely selfish pathological and narcissistic personality that renders one incapable/able of putting the groups/participants needs before his own needs.

Actually this statement shows how controlling you are when you do not agree with someone.Please explain why I need to put the group needs before mine? Calling me a narcissist is an attempt to discredit me when you cannot refute what I am
saying to manipulate others here to agree with you.You even had to try Bud's
trick to create a phantom for this post.

If i am so wrong, then why not show me why i am wrong? Although, you and others
never do. You just work to get me banned for expressing my thoughts you do not like.
May 30, 2011 09:59PM
Quote:

In layman terms A dumb ass

What is "stupid" and what is "smart"?
we're all quick to judge whether one persons either smart or stupid, but is there really actually a line drawn between the two that makes it easy to see?

Actually, there is a line that is quite easy to discern. Stupidity manifests itself in a person's lack of ability to assimilate information and to use that information. This is the type that continues to make the same mistake over and over, not understanding what is wrong. An intelligent, or "smart" person assimilates data easily and is able to use that data to accomplish a chosen goal. To put ignorance in perspective, we are all ignorant to some extent about something, as the word simply means lack of knowledge. No one knows everything.
Except Randy of course

Define Dumbass

A person who thinks they know something and refuses to accept the truth of their knowledge

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2011 10:01PM by billd55.
May 30, 2011 10:58PM
Bill must stay, he keeps things interesting. Most posts on this form are from Bill , or are answers to what he says.Without him , there would be a lot less posts.
May 31, 2011 03:34AM
Larry,bobm,and svr
Thanks for the support, but we can all make this forum entertaining. What really get's me juiced is the fact no one cares about solutions. It is all about because
everyone does it that way no other way of thinking can be considered. It is just plain wrong IMO.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2011 04:03AM by billd55.
June 03, 2011 10:26PM
I love seeing Bill's posts & threads here because I can't help doubling over nearly pissing my pants every time I see his psychotic interpretation on detailing. If he stopped posting here this forum might get serious again. LOL. Without Bill all the other forums wouldn't have material to laugh at either. Can you imagine how drastic this forum would change if this brainiack car waxer(opps, I mean car sealer) stopped spewing his nonsense here and went into hiding? All the hacks wouldn't have anyone to look up to and idolize anymore.

Bill.....please stay. You're the American Idol of the online detailing world!!!
June 04, 2011 04:20AM
Quote:
Yes. I would call this damage. But it’s correctable and I’m quite certain it was. Why? Because it was completed by a well known detailer named Bryan Burnworth. His work speaks for himself.

[truthindetailing.com]

It is only a 06,and it has been repainted once, and looks like this.Well, when I wash my vehicles with Dawn they sure do not look like this.

Ok, I misread the post,and it is not his personal vehicle. Also, he did not do
this initial damage.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2011 03:56AM by billd55.
June 05, 2011 02:07AM
bill the truth twister
.Plus, this is Byran's personal vehicle.

NO IT’S NOT!!!!!! EACH TIME YOU TWIST THE TRUTH ABOUT THE THREAD YOU LINKED, THE MORE IT MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID!!! GO BACK AND READ THE THREAD!!!!!!! WHERE DOES BRYAN SAY THIS IS HIS VEHICLE????
June 05, 2011 02:08AM
Pro-Techt
Without Bill all the other forums wouldn't have material to laugh at either.

Case in point to Bill being a forum legend. Here's what normal detailers really think about Bill:

[www.autopia.org]
September 13, 2012 12:06AM
Time to ressurect this one and make it happen.
September 13, 2012 12:43AM
Pro-Techt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Time to ressurect this one and make it happen.

David

When were you a made moderator here?
September 13, 2012 01:01AM
David, you seem to have missed the point of what the Hack understands.
You used the term "normal" and everyone knows that the Hack is not "normal" or even able to understand what any one might say that does not fit his agenda.
Normal, working and successful detailers know that to listen to anything he has to say is so off base it is not even funny anymore.
September 13, 2012 01:06AM
detailer Wrote:

>
> David
>
> When were you a made moderator here?

If I were a mod here, this crap would never happen.
September 13, 2012 01:37AM
Pro-Techt Wrote:
> detailer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > David
> >
> > When were you a made moderator here?
>
> If I were a mod here, this crap would never
> happen.

Thank god you are not, this forum does not need a control freak like you to run it into the ground.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2012 01:38AM by detailer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login