Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This one is toooo good

Posted by billd55 
This one is toooo good
December 17, 2011 01:51PM
How I hate dealers...

After spending about 14 hours over the weekend detailing my BLACK mustang gt compounding out swirls following with polish and wax. I had to take it to the dealer for warranty work and what do I have hanging on my mirror of my car? A tag saying " We hand washed your car for you".... Seriously!!!!!! And reading on it says this is a complimentary service offered everytime you come in. If its offered why the heck wasn't I asked? I had it flawless guys paint so flawless. I haven't / can't even bring myself to look to see what happened. I hope like heck my wax saves my rear on this. So the paint isn't bare so it is somewhat protected. I swear the things to ruin my day and hard work. It really irritated me that it said its offered to you. Well, I didn't approve of it.

Re: How I hate dealers...

Washing a car is in my opinion, also an art form.. or a scientific, methodical activity to keep cars looking flawless. not just a mere wet/wipe dry thing most people think. so much damage can be done by simply being neglegent in washing/drying a car.

Re: How I hate dealers...

Quote Originally Posted by ffboy View Post
Washing a car is in my opinion, also an art form.. or a scientific, methodical activity to keep cars looking flawless. not just a mere wet/wipe dry thing most people think. so much damage can be done by simply being neglegent in washing/drying a car.
The above post hits the nail on the head.

Although less than 1% of the world population can grasp or understand this.

Are these guys for real . The 99% of the world's population have better things to do than obsess over keeping their cars flawless. Washing a car is a art form? Really , do I need to go to college to do it right?

I hope like heck my wax saves my rear on this. So the paint isn't bare so it is somewhat protected. I swear the things to ruin my day and hard work. It really irritated me that it said its offered to you.

My God it is a simple car wash. I think you guys that use wax should start a cult, and make Pro-Skeptic president.
Re: This one is toooo good
December 17, 2011 03:39PM
Unhappy NXT wax,sealant and Ultimate compound on fresh paint HELP!!

HI

IM new and I messed up....

I dnt kow what the hell I was thinking and after having a bad day I came home and started to compounding and sealant in my recently painted car!!!

In fact I noticed a few imperfections and got back the car to the paint shop on monday. I got the car back yesterday and I havent noticed anything bad on the surface.

The question is what happen in this case?? I used Ultimate Compound (not too much to worry about ), Sealant , 3M glaze (ok no wax at all) Deep Crystal (ok) polish and (dam!!) NXT Tech wax 2.0 such a mess ahh?

And::::: What I can do now to prevent my paint job to waste?? I aready wahed te car with a heavy shampoo looking to well .... eliminate the products.

PLease give me an advice!!!

Thank You!!!
Re: This one is toooo good
December 17, 2011 03:43PM
Do you wax...

after a good rain?After all does not rain falling down to the earth collect pollutants on the way down that ultimately end up landing on your cars finish,not to mention all the **** on our roads being flung at our cars finish going down the highway surely is not friendly... and most likely strips our cars waxed finish!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login