Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Why Pro-Skeptic is a fraud

Posted by billd55 
Why Pro-Skeptic is a fraud
December 18, 2011 03:15AM
For some time I have asked him to state his experience level, but he has avoided the question. Now I know why.
He has judged me for being a weekend hack detailer, but watch this video towards the end were he states he does detailling on the side primarily on the weekends, and maintains cars for a few people. Really, Pro-Skeptic it is time for you to crawl in a corner ,and shut the hell up. This is why NO ONE should listen to one word you have to say. You are the wanabe detailer .

You have the balls to question my experience level because you go to car shows and push a product. It says you are
a Sr. auto appraiser/ detailer. Sure sounds like a closet detailer to me with a BIG MOUTH

[www.youtube.com]

This is from his page on the Professional Detailing Forum

Contact Information
Email: Email ProTecht
Private Messaging: Enabled - Private message ProTecht

General Information
Member Title: Member
Name: David Fermani

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2011 03:28AM by billd55.
Re: Why Pro-Skeptic is a fraud
December 18, 2011 03:29AM
Bill:

What evidence you have that is Pro-Techt ...?

Looks like you are coming unhinged... YES I can vouch that Pro-Techt is a respected well know professional detailer in this industry. He is under no obligation or requirement to divulge his whereabouts or his identity... who would if you are behaving in such an irrational manner...get a hold of yourself and take a time out to get your marbles in order... for goodness sake ... control yourself man!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2011 03:35AM by concoursgarage.
December 18, 2011 04:09AM
Gina

YES I can vouch that Pro-Techt is a respected well know professional detailer in this industry. He is under no obligation or requirement to divulge his whereabouts or his identity... who would if you are behaving in such an irrational manner...get a hold of yourself and take a time out to get your marbles in order... for goodness sake ... control yourself man!

What evidence you have that is Pro-Techt ...?

WATCH THE VIDEO!

You are a joke . This guy is a complete nut job. I really do not care were he lives, but if you cannot see that he is the one that is irrational , then you have a real problem. If this is what you consider a well respected detailer than your opinion is not worth much,

Let me remind you of what he has said about me:

Great thread here Gina. And, another lame attempt/excuse from Bill to skirt around the questions that would further expose him at being even more of a hack then most already believe he is. I seriously doubt that Bill has ANY real world experience at not only detailing on a professional level, but running any kind of legitimate business. His responses reek of inexperience actually.

Thank you so much for posting yet another video to show how much of a hack condo car wash & waxer you are Bill

I have worked over many years in this business with valid proof , and this guy has stalked everyone of my posts . I am just calling him on the table for what he judges me for. Really, Gina , PLEASE mind your business if that is possible. I have tried to be respectful of you , but enough is enough,

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2011 12:17PM by billd55.
December 18, 2011 12:43PM
Let me show you one more example of why this guy is a nut job:

billd55 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >
>
> Look I do not work for Gem , .

Liar. They told me that you tried becoming a distributor for their products but failed miserably. We all know exactly why you have such a hard on for these people.

This jerk accuses me of being a liar. I state very clearly I do not work for Gem, and I have never asked to be a distributor with Gem. I am just a loyal customer who likes their products, and wants to share my experience with them.Why would I mention on this forum Gem , and give their phone no out if this was BS.

Read this statement: Does this sound like a rational person.
December 18, 2011 01:11PM
Here is another example:

Big friggin deal! You watched people wash and wax a couple planes almost 8 years ago. You make it sound like you're the head honcho on some covert mission. Just reinforces that you do indeed have a business relationship with GEM that has been struggling for a long period of time which is most likely the reason someone your age can't make it as a professional full time detailer.

Has this guy detailed a 737 or any other aircraft? It seems he is just too stupid to realize AT-5 is not wax because if he had half a brain cell in his head he would know that wax would be gone off that plane 30 seconds after takeoff.

The process they used was mine. They could not use the Gem buffer here because they were too bulky, and may damage the aircraft if dropped. I had to get the plane completely finished in 18 hours with 30 people that had only several days of training.I was not just sitting on my ass, but was doing work also. I did 2 aircraft in two days .

I am not looking for glory here by no means, but some respect would be nice.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2011 03:55PM by billd55.
December 18, 2011 01:22PM
Here is another:

Whopty Friggin Do!!! Do you forward this link to your clients to make them feel all warm & fuzzy about your product? This proves nothing other then someone of bias making up a bunch of illegitimate hype to sell their product. You can read the same literature on the salesperson's desk at a dealership when they try pushing their in-house paint sealant brand.

Give me the contact names of the people at Q-Lab, NASA, American Airlines, Southwest Airlines & Boeing so this testing can be confirmed. I would like a genuine copy of the test forwarded to me for review. Until then, you're full of hot air.

Also, provide proof that AT-5 is indeed Logisti Seal.

The important thing you fail to see is this part:

"DOI is easily affected by surface deteriorations such as ripples, orange peel, micro scratches, hazing, or fading."

This means that the appearance of the cars your applying AT-5 to are greatly deficient with all the swirls they are covered in.

Speaking of slides, take a look at the polished panel in slide #39. Are you kidding me? You call this polished? Bill must have been sleeping on the job when someone did this panel? Is this what you considered a polished panel? What a joke.

Who does this guy think he is? Why would American Airlines put this product on their jets ? Why would NASA bother testing this product ?

Even if I did provide the names he would more than likely makeup some BS. It does not matter what I show or say he will
have a irrational response for it. I ask you who is stalking who. Have I attacked any of his postings like a lunatic. NO.
because he never posts one thing of value.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2011 01:27PM by billd55.
December 18, 2011 01:43PM
This my final example:

Question to Pro-Skeptic:

Pro-Skeptic

Why not tell us your work history in the detailing field? Where have you worked, and for who? What is your experience to call me a hack.

His answer:

Bill - You've been put on a Need to Know basis for sharing of information. I'd hate for you to continue stalking me even more then you already have. Plus, if I shared my work experiences with you, you might get jealous or copy me. smiling smiley

Really guys who is stalking who, and who is the irrational nut job?
December 20, 2011 03:25AM
Hey, thanks for bumping the traffic to these You-Tube pages!!! Much appreciated!!!

Not only are you a physco-path-etic loser, but you’re about the stupidest person I’ve ever seen post on the internet. I can’t believe it finally clicked in your small brain who I am? Not only have I linked to multiple of my threads from other forums, but I’ve also had these same back n forth conversations with you on the Meguiars forum shortly before you ended up being banned for again being stupid. Glad you finally realized after all this time. Duh. smiling smiley

Your 2nd grade ego has gotten out of control once again thinking that it’s some kind of honor to do seal jobs on 2 planes in 18 hours. And with 30 people to boot that know even less then you! (Don’t you mean it was your 30 different personalities?) Wow. I’d hate to ask how much that job paid you?

As far as my personal experience goes, I owned & operated (and detailed btw) a very successful multi-million $$ detailing business for well over a decade until I sold it for more then you probably earned your whole entire detailing career. After selling, it allowed me the ability to start a corporate career thus creating the opportunity for me to move from MI to FL where I continued to detail cars for a multitude of private clients. I currently maintain a collection of vehicles for several individuals that cumulatively are worth over $10,000,000. I’d also be willing to gander that my “part time” detailing business earns more then your full time one ever did in its best year. Besides that I test products for several well known detailing product manufactures as they have recognized my abilities and requested my review on certain lines. I’m currently in the ground floor phase of developing a specialty full service car wash & detail franchise and hope to launch within the next 1-2 years.

So, as far as being a wanna be detailer, that title unanimously goes to you seeing that the only thing you’ve ever displayed is the ability to do wash & waxes and scratch up your clients cars. You can post all the horrendous You-Tube videos you want, but EVERY person here knows you’re 100% grade “A” HACK. Oh, and you’re still a LIAR too! You obviously didn’t think I’d ever call your butt buddy Richard @ GEM, but I did. And before you could cover your story, he spilled the beans about your business relationship with him. So, on top of being a LIAR, you’re also a pathetic SHILL too. Nothing “Skeptical” about that!!
December 20, 2011 01:21PM
Pro-Skeptic

You obviously didn’t think I’d ever call your butt buddy Richard @ GEM, but I did. And before you could cover your story, he spilled the beans about your business relationship with him. So, on top of being a LIAR, you’re also a pathetic SHILL too. Nothing “Skeptical” about that!!

What exactly did you find out? What exactly did I say that was untrue about my relationship with GEM.?

Not only are you a physco-path-etic loser, but you’re about the stupidest person I’ve ever seen post on the internet. I can’t believe it finally clicked in your small brain who I am? Not only have I linked to multiple of my threads from other forums, but I’ve also had these same back n forth conversations with you on the Meguiars forum shortly before you ended up being banned for again being stupid. Glad you finally realized after all this time. Duh

I am not banned from the Meguiars forum, so you are wrong again.

As far as my personal experience goes, I owned & operated (and detailed btw) a very successful multi-million $$ detailing business for well over a decade until I sold it for more then you probably earned your whole entire detailing career. After selling, it allowed me the ability to start a corporate career thus creating the opportunity for me to move from MI to FL where I continued to detail cars for a multitude of private clients. I currently maintain a collection of vehicles for several individuals that cumulatively are worth over $10,000,000. I’d also be willing to gander that my “part time” detailing business earns more then your full time one ever did in its best year. Besides that I test products for several well known detailing product manufactures as they have recognized my abilities and requested my review on certain lines. I’m currently in the ground floor phase of developing a specialty full service car wash & detail franchise and hope to launch within the next 1-2 years

Why does it say: Occupation: Sr. Auto Appraiser / Detailer . So you take care of cars that sit in a garage all the time. Like that is hard to do. If that is true.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2011 01:22PM by billd55.
December 20, 2011 02:06PM
billd55 Wrote:
>
> What exactly did you find out? What exactly did I
> say that was untrue about my relationship with
> GEM.?
>

The next time you call your master for brain manipulation, why not ask him yourself?

billd55 Wrote:
>
> I am not banned from the Meguiars forum, so you
> are wrong again.

You tried doing this same crap spewing on their forum and got owned even worse. That is why you now stalk their forum and post regurgitations here in spit of it all. For anyone interested in how much of an ass Bill made out of himself should check this thread out:

[www.meguiarsonline.com]

From Michael Stoops (the person you constantly stalk):

"Bill, you started this thread sounding quite innocent about all this, and then reveal your true self - someone who's basically hawking a particular product and refusing to listen to anything anyone else has to say, while offering up what amounts to almost contradictory information yourself.

We know we won't get a straight answer from you on this, and quite frankly we'd like to end this discussion right here and now. It is painfully obvious that you steadfastly believe what you believe, and that everyone else here (and apparently on every other detailing forum on the good ol' world wide web, for that matter) seems to be on the other side of the fence - happily hanging out together, removing swirls that were inflicted by bad automatic car washes, dirty towels, and other incorrect washing methods. Regardless of what wax, sealant, polish, etc they've applied recently, or long, long ago.

So we are closing this thread at this point, and we don't want to hear any more about this elsewhere on MOL. Starting a new thread to bring up the same topic isn't going to help your cause."

> billd55 Wrote:
>
> Why does it say: Occupation: Sr. Auto Appraiser /
> Detailer . So you take care of cars that sit in a
> garage all the time. Like that is hard to do. If
> that is true.

Nope, not true. (surprise) All the cars I maintain are driven regularly. The environment down here in S. FL is probably worse then yours too. Nice assumption though…Sorry also that you can't fathom someone being able to have a career and detail cars too. I guess you're unable to do that when you're collecting Social Security for having a mental disabilty.
December 20, 2011 02:39PM
>
> What exactly did you find out? What exactly did I
> say that was untrue about my relationship with
> GEM.?
>

The next time you call your master for brain manipulation, why not ask him yourself?

Nut JOB

"Bill, you started this thread sounding quite innocent about all this, and then reveal your true self - someone who's basically hawking a particular product and refusing to listen to anything anyone else has to say, while offering up what amounts to almost contradictory information yourself.

We know we won't get a straight answer from you on this, and quite frankly we'd like to end this discussion right here and now. It is painfully obvious that you steadfastly believe what you believe, and that everyone else here (and apparently on every other detailing forum on the good ol' world wide web, for that matter) seems to be on the other side of the fence - happily hanging out together, removing swirls that were inflicted by bad automatic car washes, dirty towels, and other incorrect washing methods. Regardless of what wax, sealant, polish, etc they've applied recently, or long, long ago.

So we are closing this thread at this point, and we don't want to hear any more about this elsewhere on MOL. Starting a new thread to bring up the same topic isn't going to help your cause."

I wonder why they did this?

It is painfully obvious that you steadfastly believe what you believe, and that everyone else here (and apparently on every other detailing forum on the good ol' world wide web, for that matter) seems to be on the other side of the fence -

I find that strange considering the amounts of views I got off that one post. Maybe they were afraid I would wake people up to the wax scam.

A question?
Started by billd55?, Jun 16th, 2011 09:22 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Replies: 77
Views: 2,509

Last Post: Jun 21st, 2011 01:57 PM

Nope, not true. (surprise) All the cars I maintain are driven regularly. The environment down here in S. FL is probably worse then yours too. Nice assumption though…Sorry also that you can't fathom someone being able to have a career and detail cars too. I guess you're unable to do that when you're collecting Social Security for having a mental disabilty.

The environment down here in S. FL is probably worse then yours too. Nice assumption though

You are really a nut job. I live 4 hour south of you, so explain to me exactly how you figure that?

Sorry also that you can't fathom someone being able to have a career and detail

I can understand it completely, and many people do it like Moonlight 46 for example. Although, when you make judgements about my experience level is where I have a problem. You criticize everything I say, and show with zero facts acting like some expert.

My career was detailing , not my hobby. I am just sick in tried of guys like you that have enough knowledge to be dangerous talking pure crap thinking they are professionals

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2011 03:06PM by billd55.
December 20, 2011 03:31PM
As far as my personal experience goes, I owned & operated (and detailed btw) a very successful multi-million $$ detailing business for well over a decade until I sold it for more then you probably earned your whole entire detailing career. After selling, it allowed me the ability to start a corporate career thus creating the opportunity for me to move from MI to FL where I continued to detail cars for a multitude of private clients.

Let me ask you this question? Why would a person who owned a very successful $$detailing business for over 10 years,
and then sell it . Come to Florida, and work as a Sr. Auto Appraiser / Detailer? What the hell is a Sr. Auto Appraiser
anyways? Is that a used car manger at a dealership.
December 21, 2011 03:31AM
I've answered your questions, why not answer this if you aren't too embarassed:

As far as careers go, what do you do for income these days?? You say you were a full time detailer at one time, but what caused you to retire?Surely your part time job making $120 in 5 hours can't be enough to survive? Do you have a retirement? A pension? Health Insurance or Medicaid? I look forward to your answers.
December 21, 2011 04:15AM
I've answered your questions, why not answer this if you aren't too embarassed:

You have? When?

As far as careers go, what do you do for income these days?? You say you were a full time detailer at one time, but what caused you to retire?Surely your part time job making $120 in 5 hours can't be enough to survive? Do you have a retirement? A pension? Health Insurance or Medicaid? I look forward to your answers.

Really , my financial situation is my concern, not yours. When you start paying my bills , then you may have a reason to ask such a question.
December 21, 2011 04:22AM
I thought you'd say that. Must be hard keeping your head above water at your age with your glorious prior career as a wash n sealer. See, if you detailed for people that took pride in their cars then maybe they would have given you some pointers on success?
December 21, 2011 04:42AM
Dude

You really have a bad ego problem.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login