Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

what the heck did i do wrong -

Posted by billd55 
what the heck did i do wrong -
December 20, 2011 02:59PM
so i have been buffing for 5 years and i have NEVER swirled a car with a foam pad. but today i used poorboys world SSR1 with a white polishing pad for the first time and swirled the living piss out of a red toyota. what could have cuased it? pad drying out or not enuf product? i used some eagle one nano wax crap i had laying around to prime my pad a few times. usually i use megs quick detailer. but like i said i have never ever swirled even with compounds with foam pads. all i can think of is the product just was to dry? once i waxed with nattys blue i couldnt see the swirls anymore in the sun but i no once the wax comes off they will be back.

My comments:

I wonder if this guy is related to Pro-Skeptic? Hey Ron ! I s this the common sense you are talking about I should have?
First, this guy says this:so i have been buffing for 5 years and i have NEVER swirled a car with a foam pad. Then he says thisyawning smileynce i waxed with nattys blue i couldnt see the swirls anymore in the sun but i no once the wax comes off they will be back.

What you members of the wax cult cannot , or do not want to figure out is that wax is your problem plain and simple.
Sure he has never swirled one car in 5 years because the wax covers them up.
Re: what the heck did i do wrong -
December 21, 2011 03:34AM
Just goes to show you that no matter how long someone has been detailing they could still suck. Some people that have no experiencing with paint correction should stick to Wash n Seals. Sound familiar??
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login