Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Surprise, Surprise , Surprise

Posted by billd55 
Surprise, Surprise , Surprise
December 20, 2011 06:50PM
How many times have some people here reminded me that I have been banned from other forums. Well, Pro-Skeptic, Bud,
Ron, and others you may find this private message I just got very surprising.

Hi Bill
To: billd55
12/17/2011 02:14PM
Hi Bill.
I'm a moderator on a popular detailing forum called Autopia.org and even though I didn't decide to join Web-Cars until now, I have followed this forum and your posts for a long while. I see that many members here give you alot of problems for sharing your opinion on detailing. I would like to make you aware that there is a forum out there that allows people such as yourself to freely exchange information. As long as you are willing to keep an open mind I would like you to be my guest to join Autopia.org. I tried doing a search of our database and didn't see any usernames that linked to you. Let me know if I can be of further assistance. Looking forward to your participation soon.

Jack
autopiamoderator@gmail.com
www.Autopia.org

This is a tempting offer, but the owner (Paul) has been VERY,VERY, and VERY tolerate and open minded which I deeply
respect and admire. The reason for me posting this is to show certain people who have made a great effort to silence my speech may now see that their may be people who are interested in what I am saying.
Re: Surprise, Surprise , Surprise
December 20, 2011 07:14PM
LOL
December 20, 2011 07:18PM
LOL X2 - There's no way Bill has the balls to go on Autopia. If Paul has been that good to you why have tried posting on every forum except Autopia? I bet he's scared. Go ask your Teflon master Richard permission 1st though.
December 20, 2011 08:38PM
LOL

LOL X2

Pride is a hard thing to swallow with big egos.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2011 08:39PM by billd55.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login