Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Logic according to Bill Daley

Posted by Pro-Techt 
Logic according to Bill Daley
December 21, 2011 04:16AM
billd55 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
AT-5 does not make the finish look different, nor is it temporary.

It must be if you have “maintain the gloss” every 12 months. Plus, in many of your videos you show before & after videos bragging about how much DIFFERENT the car looked after your miracle sealant treatment:
Black Sonata:
Before : [www.youtube.com]
After: [www.youtube.com]

billd55 Wrote:
if you actually drive your car that will not be the case, and even using proper wash methods
(what ever the hell they are) you will have swirls sometime, and that will mean correction.

So this statement proves 2 things. (1)You don’t have the slightest clue on how to wash cars properly (your words) and (2)that cars are going to require correction even when using your miracle sealant. Case in point this swirled up Mercedes with scratch resistant clear coat that Bill maintains: [www.youtube.com]

billd55 Wrote:
No this is not my idea of paint preservation. Why is that?
Because I do no preserve the paint , I protect the paint.

What’s the difference?? Aren’t your preserving it if you’re protecting it?? DUH!

billd55 Wrote:
My method does not require; globing on copious amounts of ancient paint selants .
After the first application which takes a little longer. The following one's occur in
12 month intervals to maintain the gloss, but not the protection.

2 more LIES>>

If you’re spending 5 hours to just wash n seal a small car, you’re globing on product. You claim “a little longer”?? How about 2-3 hours longer?? What the heck is so difficult about this?

If you need to reapply your 5 year product every year to “maintain the gloss” then the test data your posted is obviously a LIE too. You shouldn’t need to do anything for 5 years? No wonder why GEM stopped offering a warranty with their product? They probably got sued by the people that they lied about this to. Talk about FAILURE.
Re: Logic according to Bill Daley
December 21, 2011 05:02AM
My God

This guy is beyond belief. He never ends with the constant irrational rambling about something he has never used, nor has the even a clue about. All my cars are swirled messes. I am a liar about everything I say, and of course I am a FAILURE.
I spend way too much time on my cars, and course I am not charging enough to suit his standards.

Would someone stand up besides Moonlight 46 , and tell this nut job to give it a rest. He can write all the posts he likes,
but this constant negativity is really getting old. He has every excuse in the world not to try the product, and that is fine.
Although, he is worse than Bud. He just keeps asking the same questions over and over, and then follows it with insults.
December 21, 2011 05:12AM
Bill, if it was not the time of year it is, one of forgiveness, overlooking past transgrations, I might move forward and say OK.

That said, facts are facts, YOU ARE THE ONLY "NUT CASE" THAT POSTS ON THIS FORUM!!
December 21, 2011 05:35AM
That said, facts are facts, YOU ARE THE ONLY "NUT CASE" THAT POSTS ON THIS FORUM!!

Only in your world Ron. Ron's facts are the only facts. Right! I found this post on autopia that I found interesting.

Consider this, Lizard. Do you think that the chemists that make Armor All have opinions about their products? Do you think the people that make Turtle Wax have opinions? Everybody has their opinion based on their own beliefs about what is right and wrong. Just because the guy that makes Armor All says it is a great product doesn't mean that there aren't other schools of thought on what that product really does. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. It doesn't have to be personal for someone to disagree with an expert on what they think is right and wrong.

Ron K is not a religion. Hes just a guy that happens to have a lot of knowledge and experience. That doesn't make him God or anything. His views and opinions are subject to debate just like all our opinions are. Nobody disagrees with him because it is personal. They just have different beliefs about what works.

I heard something when I was a kid and it has stuck with me ever since. I think it is very true in this case. "You can verify any opinion if you consult enough experts." Basicly you can have it proven that ABC is good and you can have it proven that ABC is bad. It just depends on who you ask.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2011 01:19PM by billd55.
December 21, 2011 04:48PM
Classic reply from Bill as usual. You've lost all ability to do anything other then"turtle up" and hide from direct questions. You continuous look down on everyone by the threads you start and then cry when someone calls you out on your shenanigans. It's ok for someone to have a strong opinion on something, but you've gone off the deep end by never proving anything other then your pathetic love for AT-5. Don't you think it's strange that NOBODY on ANY forum you're ever posted on has agreed with ANYTHING you've stated?? Common, this way of thinking is truly a sickness that happens to be covering up the real truth about what you're all about. Every concept of your belief system with car care is skewed by hackness. It's about time this 1 trick pony should be sent to the glue factory for processing....

The problem is... is that not everybody is wrong but you. The experts aren't wrong and your right.... To be honest and frank... You LACK the knowledge necessary to even know how wrong you are. Imagine a first grader trying to figure out E=MC2, but telling the teach it is wrong because C becomes before M in the alphabet. That is where your at.
December 30, 2011 05:26PM
Anger makes dull men witty, but it keeps them poor."

--Francis Bacon,
British philosopher and statesman

Fitting
February 12, 2012 03:49AM
Quoting Bill :

"This guy is beyond belief. He never ends with the constant irrational rambling ..."
."..and tell this nut job to give it a rest. He can write all the posts he likes,
but this constant negativity is really getting old. "
."..he is worse than Bud. "

Is this language and name-calling proper conduct on an open forum ?
Doug
February 20, 2012 03:35PM
Quote from Pro-techt:

Don't you think it's strange that NOBODY on ANY forum you're ever posted on has agreed with ANYTHING you've stated??

Quote from SVR:

I give you some as your a little like me in terms of not doing correction on every car every time which is great
there is a place for glass quartz based filler products that last quite some time and can be applied tons of times with no problems to fill in new marks by rotary, DA or orbital. just as there is a place for correction, though better if its done with todays far superior water based single polish systems as compounds are not the way to go anymore
February 25, 2012 04:36PM
Bill makes sure he gets the last word once again !
February 25, 2012 05:18PM
Paul has tried to put out the 'fire" and here you go, fanning the embers.
Let it die.
February 25, 2012 11:30PM
Okay, Ketch . You are right on this one , but I may leave the forum for awhile anyway ( Somehow I don't think that will disappoint you LOL ) .

Doug
February 26, 2012 03:51AM
Doug, not really.
Just keep in mind that I and a few others have spent decades in this business and have pretty much heard it all.
We have been through cycles of "new products-greatest thing since sliced bread" and watched as they quickly faded away.
Most because they were all marketing oriented or directed at the casual user, who bought them and forgot them.
Those of us who have spent the years making a living, full time, at detailing or formulating, selling, teaching, etc in the business do, on occassion become "done with the same old brags" by those who are not trained in the use of chemicals, processes and procedures.
The very things that made us long time professionals sometime makes it hard to take time and "here we go again, got to explain real basic's".
Stick around, as time goes on this place will get back to be a real asset to vistors who are open to learning.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login