Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

clay polishing disc?

Posted by concoursgarage 
clay polishing disc?
December 23, 2011 04:22AM
Is anyone using the clay polishing dis? and how do you like?
Re: clay polishing disc?
December 23, 2011 05:26AM
Expensive Gina
December 23, 2011 08:43PM
Link or brand please, Gina? Couldn't find a clay polishing disc on google.
December 24, 2011 01:10AM
We bought several months ago from Automagic.. and I forgot how much I paid. Yesterday another distributor came by to demo and I told him we have been using for several months. he is saying around $50.00 per pad? anyway here is a picture that shows the Automagic pad and it appears it is out of China and the price seems cheaper

[www.aliexpress.com]
December 24, 2011 05:03AM
I couldn't get that link to open, but I googled "Auto-Magic-Polishing-Pad-Shine-Eraser" and it appears to be a clay block/sponge? If so, I don't think this is an AM product? I used to get rebranded Lake Country clay holsters from my AM rep which was basically a white or black foam pad with the center carved out so you could insert your clay into it, attach it to your DA buffer and do some power claying. Worked great on heavy jobs, but marred the heck out of the finish.

EDIT: seems that there's some interesting products from this company: [www.brilliatech.com]
December 24, 2011 02:34PM
That is strange the link opened for me... any way, it is the same product on your link. I would not suggest using on a newer or good finish but something that is already marred up what the heck.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login