Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Are old school waxes really clear coat safe?

Posted by detailer 
Are old school waxes really clear coat safe?
August 24, 2012 04:28PM
Re: Are old school waxes really clear coat safe?
August 28, 2012 03:18AM
What are old school waxes?
August 30, 2012 12:55AM
Bud, looks like a "knowledgable" response, other than how great, different, earth shattering, AT-5 or whatever is, will not produce a response to your question.
Grumpy
August 30, 2012 08:40PM
Ron
I did not make this video. I posted this video to show how swirl marks are created.Clearly, you cannot get past your need to throw a insult about a product you have ZERO knowledge about.

What pros like you and Bud cannot see or understand from this video is that even when solvents are used that it does not remove all the wax or poly sealant applied.I am sure you will say the towel used scratched the paint, and that caused the scratches that appear.

Well, I have NEVER seen this this happen with AT-5. You will notice that in the other video I posted that was also the case with the BMW when Glare was applied.

I just have to laugh at you and others for talking about how you need to use proper washing techniques to prevent swirl marks.If you and others want to spend hours polishing your vehicles to keep your paint from looking like many
examples I have posted then that is your choice.As for me, it is not my cup of tea.

You can go on about the camera I use, or whatever diluted excuses you ramble on with as why I am wrong. Although,
I can wash my cars with Dawn, or go thru a car wash and not worry. I do not need wet sanding to fix damage caused
from what waxes and poly sealants do not protect against.

Instead, you , David,and Bud just continue to fix your logic on professional detailing as how perfect a finish can look.
I show a brand new car covered with swirl marks, and you guys remark that in one frame of my video you see something, or complain I am hiding something.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2012 09:20PM by detailer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login