Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

TALKING TO A ROCK

Posted by detailer 
TALKING TO A ROCK
September 11, 2012 01:53PM
What you do and have done is not called detailing. Wake up and smell the coffee. Calling yourself a detail is a title you have to earn. No amount of years can make you a detailer when all you do is hack cars. Stop being disrespectful to this forum, this industry and all the real detailers across the world.
Quote from David Fermani:

Who is being disrespectful to the industry here?

Being also from South Florida (east), I can also say that 99% of the “Detailers” in the entire state don’t have any more of a clue to the characteristics of what a well preserved vehicle looks like any more than the car owners they serve. It’s like the blind leading the blind actually. Even most owners that show off their vehicles in well renowned car shows think that even their swirled up paint finishes are the SOP of owning a show car. Getting through to these bubble heads to discuss how their car could look completely different with a proper polishing job is like talking to a rock. (Your quote )

I can also say that 99% of the “Detailers” in the entire state don’t have any more of a clue to the characteristics of what a well preserved vehicle looks like any more than the car owners they serve. Getting through to these bubble heads to
discuss how their car could look completely different with a proper polishing job is like talking to a rock.
Quote from David Fermani

Maybe you are the one who needs mental help? David , I am sick of responding to your posts . They are just rantings
with no logic reflecting a person with a shallow ego. Continue on , but I am done responding.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2012 01:58PM by detailer.
Re: TALKING TO A ROCK
September 11, 2012 02:42PM
detailer Wrote:
--------------------
>David
> , I am sick of responding to your posts . They are
> just rantings
> with no logic reflecting a person with a shallow
> ego. Continue on , but I am done responnding

You are talking out of both sides of your mouth. If you are done responding to me then why to you continue to make new threads about me?? DUH??

You're 57 years old Bill. What are you doing with your life? Is sitting behind the computer re-hashing content from other forums all that you are accomplishing these days? Have you given up on the real world of being a responsible human being earning a decent living? Or is collecting a disability check and sitting on the couch the only thing you can do? Pathetic.
September 11, 2012 03:25PM
Or is collecting a disability check and sitting on the couch the only thing you can do?

This is the second time you mentioned this? How do you know I am collecting a disability check?
Are you looking at my mail?
September 11, 2012 03:42PM
Bill - I know a lot more about you then you could imagine. I have several resources at my disposal.
September 12, 2012 02:45PM
Bill what do you really know other than how to apply AT-5?
September 12, 2012 03:06PM
buda Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bill what do you really know other than how to
> apply AT-5?

What do you know besides correction ?
September 12, 2012 11:03PM
Bill there are three possible needs that a paint job would have:

a. Protection only, wax or sealant application.

b. Polish and wax/sealant

c. Correction, swirl removing/polish/protect

It appears you only deal with cars needing protection.

You know only 1 process and Ketch and I know 3 so we are more knowledgeable than you.
September 12, 2012 11:24PM
buda Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bill there are three possible needs that a paint
> job would have:
>
> a. Protection only, wax or sealant application.
>
> b. Polish and wax/sealant
>
> c. Correction, swirl removing/polish/protect
>
> It appears you only deal with cars needing
> protection.
>
> You know only 1 process and Ketch and I know 3 so
> we are more knowledgeable than you.

Every vehicle needs protection! What is your problem? Nothing but silly questions followed by insults.

Troll
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login