Why new people do not come to this forum
September 13, 2012 02:24AM
Pro-Techt [ PM ]
Re: water spots
December 17, 2011 12:51AM Registered: 1 year ago
moonlight46 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>>billd55 your right the others dont understand this is my problem

No, you and Bill are both WRONG. It *can* and *will be* your problem *if* you let it. Otherwise, (if you’re wise) you’d bring this issue up with the selling dealer just to document the problem. This way, if the problem gets worse, you have ½ a leg to stand on. You don’t have to let the dealer touch it either.

moonlight46 Wrote:
>>its really not that bad i could easily have them removed at a detail shop

How would you know how bad it is? What experience do (or Bill for that matter) have at not just diagnosing these types of problems, but what it REALLY takes to fix them??? Obviously not much if you’re coming here looking for advice.

moonlight46 Wrote:
>>but i thought i could get some advice from you guys but i guess not.

It’s obvious that you’re blindly avoiding the advice given to you from leaders in the industry. Especially Ron. He’s researched, written and taught the book (at the OEM manufacturer level too) on the cause, origin, diagnosis and permanent treatment of environmental paint damage that are used widespread by almost every car manufacturer as well as countless professional detailers worldwide. For you and Bill to quickly dismiss his advice only shows your ignorance to wanting to really correct this problem the right way. Sorry for you then…

moonlight46 Wrote:
>>you see the car is clean , hot and it only has 10,500 miles on it

What?? Clean & Hot?? WTF does that mean?? Think what you want about your new used car, but as everyone with ½ a brain (that leaves Bill out as he has less then ½ ?) probably knows is that it’s far from this if it’s been driven this much and been left to decay on a dealer’s lot with sub-par maintenance for over 4 years. Sounds like a recipe for one screwed up paint finish. Ouch! Makes you wonder why it’s been sitting on a dealer’s lot that long???

moonlight46 Wrote:
>>the paint shine like new money except for the water spots the car is perfect

New Money??? Wrong again. If your paint has water spots, then it’s obviously not shining as well as it can. Anyone that knows anything about making paint perfect will tell you that water spots can and will dramatically reduce your paint’s shine and appearance. But, because you’ve already shown that you have low expectations about your car’s appearance you’re ascertation is probably in line then.

moonlight46 Wrote:
>>if i could post some pic. i would show you its a black charger SRT 6.1 HEMI need i say more.

??Need you say more? I bet if you posted a picture of your car’s finish it would speak volumes about its condition. I’m sure you’re skeptical about this whole thing all together and that’s you’re final prerogative seeing that you’re the one that who’s got to live with you’re decision. I could care less, but it’s FAR from being a textbook example of how a new car should look.

Here’s one piece of advice that might scare the hell out of you if you’re not too arrogant to try: Go to your local Sears or Home Depot and buy a 500 watt halogen work light. Pull your new used fancy car into your garage with nothing but the halogen light on and look at your paint under this light. I’d be willing to bet that you’re car’s paint is F’d up. And when you finally see and realize that your brand new used car came fully loaded with the Dealer Installed Swirl & Spot Option then snap a picture and post it here so we (all but Bill because he’s blind) can all laugh at what you consider “new money”. LOL.
Reply Quote Report
billd55 [ PM ]
December 17, 2011 06:49AM Registered: 2 years ago
Pro-Skeptic

Everybody is wrong , but you. Is this how you treat your customers when they disagree with you?
Reply Quote Report
Pro-Techt [ PM ]
December 17, 2011 08:47AM Registered: 1 year ago
NO. You are wrong and everyone is right. That's why nobody here or on any other forum has ever agreed with anything you're stated. You keep beating your anti-wax & correction drum,but nobody is marching to your beat.
Reply Quote Report
moonlight46 [ PM ]
December 17, 2011 05:39PM Registered: 9 months ago
This message is for you, Pro-techt. I read your post to Billd55 and I understand that you think that you can acheive a perfect flawless finish on any car in the world that is driven everyday and out in the elements everday. But according to my Bible, there is non perfect but JESUS CHRIST. And that's only if you are a believer. Anyway the paint job on my car does shine like new money and is flawless to me and I've been cleaning and detailing my own cars for 30+ years The water spots that I was referring to were only a few spots under the tail fin on my Charger It is not the entire car and the spots on the windows were on the back window and I easily removed them with steel wool and distilled vinegar. I do use wax on my cars Meguiar's and it work great but thats my choice there are 100's of differant waxes and sealants out there to choose from and who's to say what's the best you have your way Bill has his way and everybody else has their own way. So sense I only got on this forum to chat with professional detailers about detailing issues and not school kids arguing over who's right and who's wrong and a lot of name calling if I wanted to here this from someone I could have just went to the local car wash on the weekend for advice. A true professional always stays open minded to new ideas to enhance their own knowledge. Because I have learned over my lifetime that no matter how much you think you know about something there're always room for improvement. So with that said Pro-Techt you need to be more open minded and courteous to your follow professional detailers instead of using ugly comments and name calling that's not what this forum is about.
Reply Quote

Look at how David treats new members who do not agree with his advice.
Re: Why new people do not come to this forum
September 13, 2012 02:33AM
And, Hack, where is Moonlight these days?
I see nothing wrong with David's replies to him.
David was simply pointing out that there may have been more to his posted concern than he, or you, were aware of.
September 13, 2012 03:07AM
Ketch22 Wrote:
> And, Hack, where is Moonlight these days?
> I see nothing wrong with David's replies to him.
> David was simply pointing out that there may have
> been more to his posted concern than he, or you,
> were aware of.

DUMBASS

Of course you see nothing wrong here when you walk thru life with blinders on.David can do no wrong. He comes across as a know it all, and moonlight called him on it,

By the way, you said this:

Ketch22 [ PM ]
Re: HACK ALERT
August 23, 2012 07:54PM Registered: 6 years ago
Paul, thank you for attempting to calm things down.
However, life is too short to put up with Buffer Bill and his "mind problems", so I will just bow out of the phorum until as such time it can get back to what you meant it to be, one good phorum.
Grumpy

Why dont you follow your advice and bow out.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2012 03:21AM by detailer.
September 13, 2012 02:57PM
I just may, you just don't get it and never will.
September 15, 2012 03:50AM
So, what new posts to read, -"spam".
Hey, Paul!!!!
Yeah, there may be some conflict on the forum and for things of which you are not aware, however, only "spam" for now going on,two days?
Grumpy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login