Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Spray Bottles...

Posted by Toddco Bodywerkes 
Spray Bottles...
January 21, 2002 06:26AM
Does anybody know of a company & website that sells small spray bottles, anything less of 35 oz. is what I'm looking for. Your help is deeply appreciated!
Re: Spray Bottles...
January 21, 2002 06:30AM
I do not want to use the spray bottles that are already on the shelves with the products in them. Looking for a bottle that the head can be taken apart & cleaned from getting any dirty or stale debris lodged into the head & causing blockage.
Dan
January 21, 2002 06:52AM
Dude, where are you buying your detail supplies? Check with your suppier or check with Costco, last time I was there I picked up some good bottles for $6.
January 21, 2002 10:58PM
Toddco:

You can pick up a quality hand trigger style spray bottles from your local janitorial supply house. Many of these bottles also have graduations on the side for easy mixing of most concentrated chemicals. They also normally have adjustable tips on them for customizing your spray from a mist to a stream.

They are a good quality as they are put into use in most houskeeping plants in large buildings, hospitals etc.

good luck
January 22, 2002 06:22AM
im going to give you 2 outstanding companies and i dont order outside these 2 places..........P&S Sales, INC which can be found at www.pssales.com and another great one is from a place called Rightlook, and there email address is www.rightlook.com.. i dont shop anywhere else but here for supplys and equipment, also toddco i thought it was kind of harsh to be unfavorable towards the dewalt high speed buffers, i use it and know of many other detailers that do too without regrets, and its best feature would be the different speeds, cause all pro buffers need to have this option.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login