Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Microfibers cloth burn very well...

Posted by Toddco Bodywerkes 
I take that back due to the EPA trying to chase me down for that statement. The microfiber towels don't even burn very well. The best thing that there good for picking up is a bad reputation. There sooooooooooo bad, that not even GOODWILL will take them. They want to charge me for me to give them to them!

I was at a stop light the other day, a homeless person came over to my window for some change, I gave him a microfiber towel to take a bath with & he ran away screaming about the lord trying to take him away?

I was walking out of the post office today & some girl scout girls were selling cookies. I told the girl that I had no money on me but was willing to trade her with some microfiber towels, she looked at me & all of her patches fell off her blouse.

I walked into a fish store today, took out a microfiber to blow my nose with & all of the fish stopped moving!
Dan
Re: Microfibers cloth burn very well...
December 18, 2001 06:47AM
Ahh god, you sbould just stick to the auto rebuilding and leave the comical stuff to the processionals!lol. your killing us with these jokes!lol
Dan
December 18, 2001 06:50AM
Which brand microfiber are you using? I dont like a lot of them either.
Have tried many of them such as the viper model & also tried the Griots Garage models as well.
Dan
December 20, 2001 04:07AM
Never tried anything you just named. Well whats the deal, what product are you trying to remove with these? If its a wax suchas #26 or Gold crapp, then yeah, youre not going to like Microfiber. You should try them on the inside of the vehicle instead.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login