Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Value of a '67 E type

Posted by GEORGE MELTON 
Value of a '67 E type
September 22, 2003 05:59PM
I have access to a 67 rodster with 22,000 miles on it . It is the 4.2L , 3 carbs, red with black top. I will be the 2nd owner of the car. It has the original bias tires on it and the owner hasnt drove it for a while. Last registered in California in 1983 keep in garage. In excellent condition. I have pictures of it also. I am trading some construction work for it . Itwas purchased in San Francisco, California new. She has all the original manuals and purchase papers. Chrome is all in good condition and the paint also.
I would liek to know what it is worth.
Re: Value of a '67 E type
September 29, 2003 02:00AM
George,

The '67 in excellent could be worth anywheres from $35K-$80K. It depends on more than your just one paragraph of description. It will only be worth more than $80K with the provenence and pedigree of JCNA concours competition.
Re: Value of a '67 E type
September 30, 2003 01:35PM
Thank you sir, I do not know about these things so i appreciate your help. I dont plan to try to make it worth more in any from of competition. I am trading work for the car, in order to buy me a home or atleast make a good down payment on one . It is very pretty and in good condition but i could never keep it running from what i read in the aother messages. I dont need a money pit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login