Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

1970 GTO PROJECT FOR SALE

Posted by Jason1970GTO 
1970 GTO PROJECT FOR SALE
September 22, 2007 06:18PM
Asking Price $3,000 Location:Baldwin,KS This is an early production 1970 GTO in need of a complete frame off restoration. I have PHS Documentation for the car. It has the correct 400 YS code engine and correct PY code automatic tranny. The car is missing many parts (NO interior,hood,fenders,winsheild,back window,radiator support, just to name some of the bigger parts.) It does have the #'s matching engine block,correct heads(wrong date code),correct intake manifold,correct pulleys,correct tranny,driveshaft,endura nose,deck lid,front valance,back quarter window glass,doors w/windows,incorrect rear end(1970 Chevelle rear end). The car is basicly a shell on a rolling chassis.Floor pans are going to need some work as will the trunk floor. Around back window & front are in rough shape from vinyl top. Car is in a primer so I do not know if & where putty could be at. The body bolts have also been taken out but body has not been seperated from frame. I will tie the body to frame for hauling car away. AS I SAID BEFORE, THIS IS A PROJECT CAR. It will need alot of work and parts to complete this car but it would be well worth the time & money! Getting hard to find one in this shape with a #'s matching engine & tranny. It is basicly torn down & now ready to start having the work done. The car will need to be picked up with truck & trailer or I could possible haul it myself for a fee & depending on buyer location. If you would like pics or are interested, please email me at Jason198403@hotmail.com Thanks for looking.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2007 05:27PM by Jason1970GTO.
Re: 1970 GTO PROJECT FOR SALE
October 08, 2007 07:00PM
NEED TO SALE. PRICE REDUCED TO $2,000.00 FIRM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2007 07:08PM by Jason1970GTO.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login