Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

1966 gto quarter panel for sale

Posted by Lance Quaranto 
1966 gto quarter panel for sale
March 16, 2003 06:04AM
I have a 66 GTO quarter panel for sale, it is in Southern California and i am working on getting some pics, respond to this site if interested in it. The thing has got to go so i can sell it pretty inexpensivly. Lance
Re: 1966 gto quarter panel for sale
March 17, 2003 03:22AM
forget price, anybody who wants it can have it. Shipping needs to be paid or you can pick it up. THe quarter is very strait there are no ripples in it or anything wrong with it. The inner wheel well has a cut out in it for larger tires but this can be fixed. The panel is for the passanger side of the car and starts from the door jam back to the tail lights. If anybody wants this thing let me know.
March 18, 2003 04:40PM
Is the quarter panel painted?
How much do you think shipping will cost?
Why are you getting rid of it?
Curt
March 19, 2003 04:22AM
it has primer on it and is really strait, dont need it and really dont have a way of selling it. dont want to trash it so i just thought i would give it away. My zip is 92629 if you wish to figure out shipping. If you would like to talk personally my phone # is 949 842 4151, Lance
March 19, 2003 05:04PM
I'm very interested in it. Do you have pics of it? Shipping shouldn't be too bad. I'm not sure how much it weights or the dimensions. Do you still have the car it came off?
March 20, 2003 04:32AM
I bought it in a junk yard to use for my 67. I was going to use the front half of it and and splice my old 67 one to the 66 but found a complete 67 gto quarter panel so i dont need the 66. I took pics today. If you would like them i can send you them i just need your email address. It is pretty long and i am not sure on weight but it is not small. It is i am guessing 8 feet long and if you would like i can get exact meassurements. Where are you located by the way? Send me the email and ill send you the pics. Lance.
March 21, 2003 12:46PM
My e-mail is cpote@ci.ankeny.ia.us
I live in Ankeny, Iowa. Just purchased a 66 GTO and will be in process of restoration for a long time.
March 27, 2003 01:47PM
I have a 66 that has had the top rear portion of the quarter crushed. I need to replace from the taillight panel to the door jamb. but I need a complete panel, especially the top part adjacent to the trunk. If this one has it I will take it.
March 29, 2003 06:22AM
Sorry for the people who wanted the quarter but it looks like i am going to have to go ahead and use it myself. My appoligies for not telling everybody sooner. Lance
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login