Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Vespa window seal & parts

Posted by John Vasey 
Vespa window seal & parts
February 10, 2004 03:07PM
I am in the process of restoring a 1959 Vespa 400 export model and am needing the rubber seals that go around the window wing vents. as well as head lite rims, tail lites and other parts. Would anyone know someone who may have these parts?
Re: Vespa window seal & parts
November 14, 2004 01:15AM
Have you been able to find these parts? If not give me a call at 865 523-2877 or check me out at www.microcarlot.com with email to microcarlot@hotmail.com

Larry
November 14, 2004 03:39AM
Hi Larry, Yes I still need to find the seals for the windows, as well as the rims amd tail lights. Have put working on the car on the side-burner for a while. Would be interested to know if these parts are available and at what amount Have not decided if I want to complete or sell it.
November 15, 2004 04:18AM
John

I have some of the parts in stock. I have tail lights $65 each and have headlight ring $65 for one side in stock. Hope to have more new headlight rings in stock soon. Not sure how much the next supply of headlight rings will cost. At this time I do not have the vent rubber in stock, but I believe it is available.

Larry
December 28, 2004 08:14PM
we are going to have this part i one month new francois
February 07, 2005 09:54PM
Norm Broski had reproduced these window seals at one time. Don't know if he still has any or if this email is still valid but try it. nbroski@msn.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login