Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

restoring a vespa 400

all the new parts you need for restoring .engine :new pistons as original factory ;orinal bearings for crankshaft; rubbers for crankshaft breakpoints.original sparks plugs.stainless exhaust as original;turn signals and lights fonctions under the steering wheel with the protection around ; body:bumpers;stainless finisher strips battery drawer ;front p/acma emblem ;doorsands wingsfinishers strips;interior rubbers for doors.interioirs rubbers for glasses running or not:rack seals;windshield rubbers;rear lamps assemblywing and wing flasher rubbers with chromed bases; brakes:flexibles ;cylinders wheels ;master cylinder.release graphite gearshift boot ;rubber between engine and inside of the car;front rubbers for steerind shatht . new rebuilt engine.all these parts are available . high qality .all are are as originals ASK f OR MY PRICE LIST EMAIL :fracois .binet1@9online.fr . A NEW WESITE IS COMING FOR GIVING INFORMATIONS FOR THE RESTORATION yOU CAN ASK ME HAT YOU WANT.we have an engine test stand managing by the best ingenior for vespa 400 (unique) low prices shipping one week about
Re: restoring a vespa 400
August 12, 2009 01:23PM
Where can I get tires for the Vespa 400?

Thanks,
Larry
November 11, 2009 12:26AM
hi fracois,
can you please send me a price list of the parts you have?
to my email vinnievespa@rogers.com
thanks
vince
November 11, 2009 12:26AM
hi fracois,
can you please send me a price list of the parts you have?
to my email vinnievespa@rogers.com
thanks
vince
January 27, 2010 01:36PM
Hi

Im restoring a vespa 400 at the moment and I am unable to remove the front suspension. May you please let me know who to talk to about this problem. If you could help it would be appreciated. Could you also send me a price list of the parts you have.

My name is Robert and my email adress is rwgold@live.co.za
April 13, 2010 04:50AM
What will a windshield cost me. Where does it ship from?

Al
May 14, 2010 03:04AM
u can get it quite cheap goldrush42

Car Detailing Charlotte
704-464-0163
[www.cardetailingcharlotte.com]
Charlotte, NC 28246

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2010 03:50AM by Charlotte.
July 06, 2012 09:13PM
?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2012 03:49PM by AllachSS.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login