Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Inhibitor Switch

Posted by DanH01 
Jaguar E-Type Masthead

Return to

[   Jaguar E-Type   |   WebCars! Home   ]
Inhibitor Switch
August 23, 2004 12:39PM
Hi everybody!

I'm looking for something, which is called an "inhibitor switch" (Ser.-No: C 25463) for my old 1974 Jaguar E-Type. I wasn't able to find it anywhere in England, yet - so any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks you very much!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login