Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New Vespa 400 parts

Posted by Larry Ray Newberry 
Vespa logo

Return to

[   Vespa 400   |   WebCars! Home   ]
New Vespa 400 parts
December 29, 2004 04:16AM
In the month of Jan I will be adding the following parts to my parts list. These parts are being produced now. I will have the track that the door glass slides in. I will have the vent window rubber. I will have the rubber that goes around the non sliding glass in door. I will have the US version front marker lights. Also I am having better headlight rings made.

Lots of new stuff coming soon. I will be in Flordia workning on another new business adventure. You can call me at 865 300-3599 which is my cell number. And of course I will still answer emails. I hope 2005 will be a great year for Vespa 400s. I am seeing a lot of people interested in getting more of the Vespa 400s back on the road.

If we can get enough people interested, I hope to repoduce the bumpers in the near future. I am still waiting on the new windshields. It could take up to 6 months to get them in from manufacture in Germany.

Larry Newberry
Re: New Vespa 400 parts
July 20, 2005 04:37PM

Im hoping you can help me, I have a vespa 400 car and Im needing alot of things for it, like a Engine, clutch, presser plate, flywheel, windshield and outside door handle for the driver side, if you can help with this problem I would appreaciate any advice, was thinking of putting a snowmoblie engine in it what do you think? I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Thank you
Michael Bowers
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login