Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Detailers Product Notice...

Posted by Toddco Bodywerkes 
To whom all that is read upon, any specific product that is seen from time to time & also maybe on a daily notice. There are numerous products to choose from. Each different company along with each different person or persons can take into each consideration of choosing their own products to choose from.

Nobody is being encouraged to purchase nor is anybody is being encouraged to sample from various products or various companies on products that are being said over & over from time to time.

Any or all opinions can be brought to our attention through all each other helping one another to continue to make this the best improved message board that it is.

In conclusion, this message board does not imply on one brand of product or products. We can choose or recommend any product that will do the best quality job that it has to offer even if the same product happens to be repeated over & over again.

We at Toddco Bodywerkes like to Thank everyone that has supplied us with their samples of products for testing purposes to choose & recommend for all people that show interest in maintaining their vehicles.

Sincerely,

Todd Arroyo
c/o Toddco Bodywerkes
I couldn't agree more. I thought this board was designed for all car lovers. This board is big enough to support weekenders, show car enthusists as well as professional detailers. It's a place to come to to ask about products you might be interested in trying or what works for others.

One thing I have learned over the years is that climate very much affects how a product will work. What works for you in your area may not work for me where I live. This doesn't make a product bad.

Maybe Meguiars is mentioned here so much because they've been in the business so long. Since 1901. They must be doing something right. No, I don't work for them. I have had good success with some of their products, and a few failures. Their products are also readily available for the consumer, that may have something to do with it also.

Take care and keep up the good work.

Your pal, Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login