Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Hair Shampoo=PH 7

Posted by Dan 
Dan
Hair Shampoo=PH 7
February 05, 2002 05:08AM
Did you guys know that hair shampoo can be used as a surface conditioner to preserve your coat of wax? Its true, it is also probably better than buying a name brand car wash shampoo. When your out of car wash solution, dont reach for the expensive head and shoulders, go for the 99 cent store shampoo.

Valugaurd sells what is called product "C" this is the last step in what is known as the A-B-C system. A, strips all waxes and dressings also removes light water spots, B removes IFO and contaminants (I dont think it works unless you use it as lube with clay) C brings the paint back to factory PH 7, and it is used as an everyday car wash shampoo. It is truly the best I have found, its a great bargain as well, you buy a gallon for 10 bucks, it is soooo concentrated, all you do is mix it with water 128-1!!!!! Thats 5 ounces for 5 gallons of water, now thats saving money and getting quality as well.

Anyways, hair shampoo is the same thing as Valuguard's product C. I have no doubt you guys will enjoy this stuff, I would urge you guys to try a sample kit for free from Valuguard. Most of their stuff stinks, but the products that are good, are the best I have found.
Re: Hair Shampoo=PH 7
February 05, 2002 12:35PM
ok, you can't close a line like that without telling us what products you think are good......anyway, I never heard of them. I'd like to know their web page and products of value...tm p.s. i promise I won't yell either

Dan
Re: Hair Shampoo=PH 7
February 06, 2002 12:13AM
No hard feelings, I like to mess around, sometimes too much I guess!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login