Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

To sell or not to sell Microfiber?

Posted by Vesta 
To sell or not to sell Microfiber?
September 30, 2003 09:42PM
<HTML>Hello,
I am looking into selling Microfiber Towels and want to know if there is a decent mrket for it? I can retail them for $1.00 to $1.50 each. They are 11.5 x 11.5 with a 80 percent poly and 20 percent nylon also a 221,000 count per square inch and are 240g per yard. Let me know if you think this would be good business.</HTML>
Re: To sell or not to sell Microfiber?
October 01, 2003 08:38PM
<HTML>Depends on where you plan to sell. The net is EXTREMELY competitve already and even local Wal-Marts sell them that cheap, but if you're looking to sell to existing clients I bet you will do okay. If you looking to sell that and only that best of luck and don't quite the day job just yet.</HTML>

David
October 09, 2003 10:56PM
<HTML>Let me know the details on this product, and what you'd be looking at to ship say 500 at a time to Canada? If you can get me a sample and they're good quality, we can work something out.

CarBrite@canada.com</HTML>

&quot;Shhh...Da Doctor is Operatin!&quot;
October 11, 2003 07:20AM
<HTML>If you can beat $.95 cents per towel then I'll be a customer of yours. Microfiber towels are a hot item and that what ALL detailers should be using. Terrys are ok but their like the VHS to our new DVDs.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login