Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

You wanna pay me what?

Posted by Phil Goode 
You wanna pay me what?
October 05, 2003 04:14AM
<HTML>I have avoided wholesale accounts for so long but one landed in my lap so....I brought the KY jelly and took it.
I could use some direction here on wholesale stuff. How to do it and make a profit and still deliver a nice car.
I am mobile and this account was worked out on the option that if a retail custmoer needs me, I stop working on the car and go do the retail customer.
How about some price guides for wholesale work. These cars are at a buy here pay here lot and so far, each one has been seriously trashed.
The rate we agrred on for now is the same rate I get for two hours work. It is damn near impossible to detail these things in two hours. Any thoughts?</HTML>
Re: You wanna pay me what?
October 05, 2003 04:54AM
<HTML>Hire help. If you bring in $40 and hour and you are charging for two hours, $80 per car, and your taking too long, hire an extra set of hands.

Pay your new guy $8-$10 an hour. Two guys should be able to knock out a thrashed car (quick and dirty dealer style) in about 1-1/2 hours.

PRICE $80, pay your help $10 per hour ($15) and you put $65 in your pocket witch brakes down to $43 an hour. You could do about 5 a day and put over $300 in your pocket.</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login