Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

durr maid

Posted by Phil Goode 
durr maid
October 11, 2003 04:32AM
<HTML>Tried the durrmaid and was impressed with heat time and suction. Heat time was around twelve +/- minutes with cooler water. Later on, once the water had been warmed but had also cooled down while I was driving between sites, the water heated up in under ten minutes. Maybe 8 as advertised.
It runs fine on my generator along with the vacuum. I currently use an extraction fluid by ardex (my local car brite guy doesnt have a fluid and if it were not for Bud, I would still be using degreaser for same) and the results were above satisfactory. To be honest, I am quite impressed.
Bud wrote about the dissadvantages in one of his posts, I am sure that if I were doing many cars right in a row without the time for refiling the small tank, that problem would get old. However, this machine, as it was explained to me, was invented for the mobile guy. Being a mobile guy, I am very pleased.
If any of you use a car brite (I am aware of the web site....it does not answer the questionI asked in the post though) extraction solution, let me know all about it. Or, for that matter, any fluid that any of you are happy with.</HTML>
Re: durr maid
October 11, 2003 04:41AM
<HTML>I also should have mentioned that one tank cleaned an entire car, seats, carpets, tires ( just kiddin) and had water left over. The car was trashed too. I think I sucked up a homeless guy and a hamburger (another joke, it is late and I am punch drunk). I will NOT need a bigger tank. What I needed was something small as space in my truck and trailor is very limited.
Once I decide to go with a fixed location, I will want a bigger machine so I do not have to fill often.</HTML>
Re: durr maid
October 11, 2003 05:02AM
<HTML>Good testimonial, good machine. We offer a similiar unit and will meet or beat any price you all would pay for this machine.

Regards
Bud A</HTML>

buda
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login