Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Health Insurance

Posted by Brian Angelucci 
Health Insurance
October 12, 2003 07:03PM
<HTML>Does everyone here have their own health insurance? I know business insurance is a necessity but what about health?

The way I figure it is if I get hurt on the job, my business insurance will cover medical bills and liabilities.

Car accident? The car insurance company pays.

Being only 26, I go to the doctor once a year for an annual check up and labs. Total cost: $350 a year. Never do I go for a cold, no cure.

I don't have a wife and kids yet so I have no obligation to be secure in this area.

I'd like any feedback and people's view on this subject.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
Re: Health Insurance
October 12, 2003 07:04PM
<HTML>Also, the cost for he best plan of coverage for someone like me will be around $400 a month.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
October 12, 2003 08:48PM
<HTML>If you want health insurance to cover you on the job you can purchase Worker's Comp insurance for yourself as a self-employed person. Check out the rates. The benefits are good if you are seriously injured on the job.

Of course, you make claims and the rates go up.

You can buy a type of insurance from a life insurance agent that is for loss of income too if you are hurt. Check that out.

You might join the New Jersey Assocation of Businesses, they have group type policies for their members.

Regards
bud abraham

PS: One of my people just wrote an article on business insurance for America's Car Care Business for next month's issue. It might help.</HTML>

buda
October 14, 2003 04:39AM
<HTML>[www.nase.org]

Give this site a once over, at the lower right hand corner there is a link for a free health insurance qoute.</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login