Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Allbrite

Posted by Dan loves tea 
Allbrite
October 20, 2003 11:17AM
<HTML>Has anybody anything good to say, or nasty to say about Allbrite products? Are they any good? Good service? Good products?

Has anybody even heard of them? I have not seen them mentioned here.

<a href="[208.199.176.88]; target="_blank">Allbrite Car Care
Products</a>

btw. I am not plugging the products...</HTML>
Re: Allbrite
October 20, 2003 01:54PM
<HTML>You can contact them for a catalog and I think they even offer samples</HTML>
October 20, 2003 02:45PM
<HTML>I know Bill, they were good enough to send samples to us both here in England and to our sister company in Sweden.

So far the verdict is that their products are pretty good, especailly 'Clear Cote Polish'.

But before I get back to them to negotiate becoming an agent, I'd like to know what you guys think of their products... after all, there is no shortage of companies out there for me to choose from.</HTML>
October 20, 2003 09:12PM
<HTML>I tried them and thought they were good quality products, reasonable price and shipping and you can get large orders discounted if you detail a lotsmiling smiley
Two Thumbs Up!!</HTML>

The &quot;BEST of The BEST&quot;
October 21, 2003 11:13PM
<HTML>I've used a few of the products while in Cali this year. The body shop products also waxes/polishes/and dura-seal. Good stuff no frills plus leaves no residue on the trim and the cost to profit ratio is wonderful.</HTML>
October 22, 2003 12:19AM
<HTML>Thanks for the feedback.</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login