Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Detailing & The Movies

Posted by Brian Angelucci 
Detailing & The Movies
May 06, 2004 12:15AM
<HTML>Here's a fun post we can all enjoy. Many movies and TV shows bring up detailing, so we've been on the map even if we thought we weren't. So what we can do is post a quote from a movie/TV show you saw that mentioned auto detailing. I know about 10 so I'll post just 2.

Exotic car dealer talking to detective:
"This Maserati has been detailed 3 times since back from auction, so you won't find any hair or clothing fibers in here." -- CSI.

Martin Lawrence to cop:
"Watch the car, I just had it detailed" -- National Security</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
<HTML>Wax on Wax off, Karate Kid Lol</HTML>
Re: Detailing &amp; The Movies
May 06, 2004 03:31AM
<HTML>Haha, good one.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
May 06, 2004 05:27AM
<HTML>Seen the limos on Bachelor and other reality shows? They are terrible! Look closely and even at night as they drive by the cameras you can see all the swirls.

R Regan</HTML>

&quot;Put your car in the Winner's Circle&quot;
WC Detailing Products
Cyclo, MF Towels, Clay, and more!
visit: www.winnerscircledetailingproducts.com
June 18, 2004 04:44AM
<HTML>From Fast and Furious....
Dom: (to Jesse) "Take it upstairs Einstien! You can't detail a car with the cover on. Can't even get that right. "

From Fight Club:
"It used to be enough that when I came home angry and knowing that my life wasn't toeing my five-year plan, I could clean my condominium or detail my car. Someday I'd be dead without a scar and there would be a really nice condo and car. "</HTML>

&quot;Automotive Detailing with a Passion!&quot;
AA
June 19, 2004 12:55AM
<HTML>you guys see that movie "boat trip".the guys girl left him for her car detailer.the detailer was detailing her bmw with no shirt and a bow tie on LOL.i thought it was funny.my girlfreind on the other hand was no so amused!!</HTML>
June 25, 2004 03:13AM
<HTML>I think the line from Karate Kid, "wax on, wax off!" is what got me in trouble in the first place with my car- I didn't know til later on you DO NOT wash or wax using circular motions. But Ralph Macchio is so cute, it doesn't matter...

Anne</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login