Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Help me!!!!!!!

Posted by Steven Pugh 
Help me!!!!!!!
July 03, 2004 04:19PM
<HTML>First off thanks to all who have been helping me with all my questions I never knew busniess men could be so nice. I am new to detailing and have a good busniess head but I know I have a lot to learn about detailing. I love to do it and when I do a customers car it almost always turns out good but I don't want good results I want great results. I am one who is willing to learn. So here is what I am asking does anyone know of training I can get or does anyone have the time to talk on the phone with me to help me out with specific questions etc.. I just want to be the best possible detailer I can be. I am a mobile detailer and one day may think of owning my own shop but that is down the road. Anyway let me know please you all are great.
Steve</HTML>
Re: Help me!!!!!!!
July 03, 2004 04:46PM
<HTML>Steven,

I'm sure all here will agree that we're just a phone call away for help.

Brian Angelucci
Precision Auto & Marine
(609) 439-1433</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
July 03, 2004 04:47PM
<HTML>Where are you located? There are detail training courses all over the country.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
July 03, 2004 07:49PM
<HTML>One way to find inexpensive training could be from your supplier I use Detail King and Malco products and find that both can be a wealth of information regarding techniques and processes. And like Brian I will include my number if you have any questions
Thanks

802-233-2261</HTML>

Keith
Details on Demand Inc.
Mobile Auto and Boat Detailing
July 04, 2004 04:52AM
<HTML>I need to com up with 1-976-buff-you - $4.99 a minute.</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
July 04, 2004 04:13PM
<HTML>Steve

First WELCOME, Now thats out of the way. If your serious check out Ron Ketchum company site www.autoint.com there is a wealth of knowledge there and you can e-mail [grumpy] for a one on one

Also as BRIAN replied there is knowledge here PLENTY of it. Do a search here also to HELP you in your quest to be a better detailer one word of caution, DON'T LET PASSION FOR YOU LOVE OF DETAILING CONFUSE YOU BUSINESS SENSE we are all here to make $$$$$$$$$ plain and simple, GOOD LUCK</HTML>
July 04, 2004 06:02PM
<HTML>I as well apreciate all your guys info and help...you are great...hopefully i can be of any help soon, as well .
see ya
michael c</HTML>
July 04, 2004 09:36PM
<HTML>Thank you all very much it is refreshing to find so many helpful people. For those that gave numbers and or web addresses know I will use them. Thanks again you guys are great.
Steve</HTML>
July 05, 2004 12:01PM
<HTML>Steve,

If you are serious about being a mobile detailer and one day may think of owning your own shop, I would recommend that you focus 80% of your attention on small business training and 20% of your time on detailing.

If you need more information about small business courses, just shoot me an email at canna@verizon.net</HTML>

July 06, 2004 04:39PM
<HTML>www.score.org

WHY PAY WHEN YOU CAN GET KNOWLEDGE FOR FREE</HTML>
July 06, 2004 08:23PM
<HTML>I agree.....why pay for INFO,when it's FREE here on this site and others as well.Just takes a little research & effort on your part...it's all ONLINE for FREE if you search for it.

Just type in a topic or specific word on the search option on this forum OR just ask a specific question or post a new topic,and most experts here are glad to help.....for FREE !</HTML>

Visit my Web-Site
ColesCountyAutoDetailing.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login