Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

brandy; ro system

Posted by A.T. 
brandy; ro system
July 12, 2004 07:04PM
<HTML>Couple of weeks ago you posted that you were waiting for culligan to get back to you about the RO unit, just wondering if they ever did.</HTML>

A.T.
Re: brandy; ro system
July 14, 2004 08:55PM
<HTML>A.T. ,sorry that I missed this thread,as I was improving my intelligence on the MicroFiber Jousting Tournament.
A.T., to give you an honest answer ,No I didn't get a return call from these folks. I ck with my wife on returning from a trip down south( Africa Hot) down there. I will call this week,hopefully before the weekend,as I'm Mechanicing a Soap Box Derby Car that my wifes class has in the World Finals at Akron,Ohio. I looking for a figure of $2,000.00-$3,000.00 on the High side for a system to cover both house,and shop. Now, I don't have anything to back that figure up,as Like I said, I haven't heard anything from them as of yet. Our local dealer is now in Paris,Ky.We use to have one about 20minutes away who went out of business.</HTML>
July 14, 2004 10:33PM
<HTML>A.T.- just back in from Supper,and I had a voice mail from Culligan Man. He said that they haven't worked up a price for the "RO" system as of yet ,but would be in touch very soon. They also appologized for not get back sooner. What ever that means????. A.T. When I find out I'll post it with all of the gallons in/out ,purity,costs,how it works,and all the rest info, from their Dog and Pony Show! Seems like water is pretty cheap,just costs a helluva lot to purify it! Kinda like air! Air is cheap,cost like hell to compress it................................................... :-) Brandy !</HTML>
July 15, 2004 02:56AM
<HTML>Thanks alot I will be waiting for your info.

By any chance do you know of anyone that has tried the AirWand, Bud is selling, I am thinking of purchasing one.</HTML>

A.T.
Buda's Air Wand!
July 15, 2004 04:55AM
<HTML>No I haven't,but I was think about one,but with the Big 5hp 2-stage air compressor in the shop, I haven't really got to excited. It maybe cheaper to run the air wand enlieu of the comp. I'm thinking about it though.....Brandy</HTML>
Re: Buda's Air Wand!
July 15, 2004 03:41PM
<HTML>Brandy:

There is no comparison in terms of time using an air compressor or even a leaf blower vs the AIR WAND.

The key to this devices is it's aero-dynamic design, forcing high-pressure, high velocity air through a 1/8" opening. It literally strips the air off the car.

Tell you what, "buy one" and I will give you a money-back guarantee if you do not think it works.

The time you will save drying a car is uncomparable to anything other than a automatic carwash air dryer.

What more can I say or offer you?

It is on our website www.detailplus.com

Bud Abraham
DETAIL PLUS SYSTEMS</HTML>

buda
July 15, 2004 06:05PM
<HTML>Buda, your a hell of a salesman,but if I keep buying stuff that I can get by with out for the present time,I can't get my "HOT-ONE" Extractor. Very good offer,and may do it anyway,as everytime that big electric mtr kicks on to run the compressor,thats one less time it will sometime in the future. Bud, you are dealing with the original tight ass here. Time is money,and you as well as some of my previous mentors, have schooled me well, staying with in budget. $100.00 bucks ain't making or breakin anybody,but I've got a @!#$ load of 3/4" green board,insulation,and lights to finish installing. I appreciate your offer and may take you up on it. If you think Grumpy is bad you ought to come by and listen to my Bitchin. I even made him, a list of all my new cuss words,that I've thought up..........:-) Brandy !</HTML>
July 15, 2004 09:45PM
<HTML>Bud:

I will take one, since I am mobile cant afford carrying around a compressor.

I could not find it on your website, I am ready to purchase.

I will let you all know how it works when I get it.</HTML>

A.T.
Re: Found Buds AirWand
July 15, 2004 09:52PM
<HTML>Never mind Bud I found the wand I guess it was not their a couple of days ago when I checked your site.</HTML>

A.T.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login