Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Problems with removing wax

Posted by SOL LILIQUE 
Problems with removing wax
July 15, 2004 04:57PM
<HTML>I've a new red Suburban and am finding the the wax (Mothers Carnuba paste, or McGuires Gold Class) seem to leave a darker finish in some areas. No matter how long I buff it stays. The finsh is cool to the touch and waxing is done in the shade. Am I not waiting long enough...or too long? Or is there a better product out there. I am just a guy that always likes my vehicle to have that showroom look, not a pro detailer.</HTML>

Suburban the Ultimate Hockey Hauler
Re: Problems with removing wax
July 15, 2004 05:32PM
<HTML>Sol, Forget the wax crap,and go to Detailplus.com,and order yourself a 1 gal jug of Diamond Plus Sealant. Then clean it good, and give your self a good coat of the sealant. Kick back, as you won't have to do this again for another 4-6 months depending on the weather. Then after sealant ,when washing "U" can use a detailing spray if you want. The wax thing not worth the trouble, but others think differently. If you insist on a wax job, try some Speed Bead by Stoner's; Brian Angelucci put me on that stuff,and I keep a bottle around for all of my ANAL customers......... :-) Brandy !</HTML>
<HTML>Sounds like to me your vehicle had some body work done to it before you received that vehicle</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login