Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SENDING CUSTOMER'S DETAIL REMINDERS?????????????????

Posted by Ryan Stewart 
SENDING CUSTOMER'S DETAIL REMINDERS?????????????????
September 09, 2004 04:43PM
<HTML>I have be trying to figure out an easy and efficient way to keep a data base of my customers. I want to have any easy way to be able to look at a list of my customers and see who's cars are due for detail service. What kind of computer programs or systems do you guys use to keep these kind of records.

Thanks,

Ryan S
www.stewartdetailing.com
602-795-2566</HTML>
Re: SENDING CUSTOMER'S DETAIL REMINDERS?????????????????
September 09, 2004 06:55PM
<HTML>We use Access from the Microsoft Office Suite.

Or you could just mark them down in diary after you do each car... we often do that too.

If this is to work, we have found that you need a very strong special offer. But when it works, we get a very good response... it's well worth doing.</HTML>
Re: SENDING CUSTOMER'S DETAIL REMINDERS?????????????????
September 10, 2004 01:37PM
<HTML>We had very nice thank you cards made up (just like you would find in a greeting card store) that have our company logo, slogan etc... and send them to every customer that comes in for one of our bigger packages. We hand write every card and envelope to make it more personal and ask that they please call us if they have any questions or concerns about the detail we did for them. This is in addition to personally checking over the car with each customer after we finish each detail. I have had a number of people make a point of thanking me for the care and attention we gave from sending these out. It's also a great idea to call or send a letter or e-mail to remind people that they need to have their cars done. I have a ton of customers that would come in every month for a maintenence detail but are just too busy to remember to call. The dealership always sends out reminders for oil changes so their is no reason we shouldn't use the same strategy.</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login