Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

An E-mail I just got- please help

Posted by Superior Shine 
An E-mail I just got- please help
March 23, 2005 06:11AM
<HTML>Hello,
my name is Chris and I am very interested in starting a mobile car wash & detailing service and was wondering if you might answer some questions?

Do you have any problems with city ordinances and that type of thing?

Do you stay pretty busy and make a decent living doing this type of work?

When you wash a car at an office or business do you need to get the owners permission?

Did you need to get some sort of license or permit from your city? I'd really appreciate your input as I am very excited about getting into this type of business.

Chris

Can anybody help Chris out???

I get about 4-5 of these a week. I just have the time to teach the world how to detail.</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
Re: An E-mail I just got- please help
March 23, 2005 06:21AM
<HTML>EDIT--Please squeeze >DO NOT< between "just" and "have" on the preceeding post -

gracias</HTML>

March 23, 2005 01:37PM
<HTML>I think we pretty much all get the same thing Joe. I actually had a dealership that I used to do work for that took their detailing in house calling me all the time asking how to do this and do that and how to fix all their "detailers" mistakes. My response? Send the car to me and I will be more than happy to solve the problem for you - for a price. People tend to believe that we as professional detailers are a free advice wonderland.</HTML>

March 23, 2005 03:39PM
<HTML>I hear that. My favorite is when I do take the time and reply with some good advice and never get a thank you e-mail or anything back.

My reply now is a link to this site and I explain how a bunch of pros could answer their questions.</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login