Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Dumb ? Trailers

Posted by Jorge Hernandez 
Dumb ? Trailers
August 12, 2005 12:57PM
<HTML>Some one asked me to take a look at there enclosed trailer. Now I know that it is a single stage paint (black), now do I just detail it as if it was a car? Do I do it by hand or buffer? And how do I price it? Thanks In advance for your time & advice...,

Jorge Hernandez
847-875-9594...</HTML>
Re: Dumb ? Trailers
August 13, 2005 12:54AM
<HTML>Jorge, I recently did a black trailer. It had some oxidation on the top front that I couldn't do anything about. That part was painted fiberglass. The rest was aluminum, painted I believe. I wheeled it out with a compound and then swirl remover. The black looked great! I will caution you though. ... if the trailer has rivets holding the aluminum on, they will turn your pad black and it can get very dirty and smelly. After the trailer was finished though, everything shined and the owner was very impressed. It was appoximately 10 long by 5 feet wide. Charged him 2 hours. Should have been 3 with the clean up involved.</HTML>

jer

Charlotte Auto Detailing
Charlotte, MI

517-749-5484
Re: Dumb ? Trailers
August 15, 2005 12:50PM
<HTML>Jerry If you dont mind how much did you charge him? If you can give me a call.Thanks for the Info.....

Jorge Hernandez
847-875-9594</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login