Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

how to grow clientale

Posted by ProShine 
how to grow clientale
August 19, 2005 06:44AM
<HTML>Hey guys, I have a problem. I've been getting my business ready to get off the ground but I'm not having any luck. I have a full time job monday-friday 7:00-4:00. I will start on the weekends and some after work. My plan is to get enough business to quite my job and do this fulltime. My work is very good. My mother in law is totaly against me starting this business and thinks it was a waste of my money. My ultimate goal is to make her eat those words. I need to get clients fast. PLEASE HELP!
thanks.</HTML>
Re: how to grow clientale
August 22, 2005 02:40AM
<HTML>ProShine:

Prove your Mother in law wrong..

Think we chatted earlier about this.

Again I'll say this from someone that was doing it Part time for 4 years and left a high paying computer programming job in 06-2004.

Make sure you have your wifes FULL SUPPORT about this business!!!

It was my Wifes idea that I left my job (With two kids and bills to pay)..

Make up flyers, cards and etc. Tell everyone you know and don't know about your business.

Make it a goal everyday to tell so many people about your business.

Also spend the time now to create a business / marketing plan NOW!!
It will give you some direction.
Don't wait until you are out there doing this fulltime and you need clients..

Stay up late and get this done, learn to survive on less sleep and get it done.

Once you get real good at detailing, then you can tell your customers that you are a cleaning expert and add more things like (cleaning Patio furniture, leather seating, Bar stools, hair solon equipment (chairs)

Just my two cents.

Hope that helps,,,,</HTML>

Auto Appearances Inc , Raleigh NC (919) 812-4759
Re: how to grow clientale
August 22, 2005 09:46PM
<HTML>I only started 4 months ago. Made some flyers and some price lists. went from business to business asking if anybody needed there car detailed. Now I'm having a hard time keeping up. Just go out there and talk to people, everyone loves a clean car and most are to lazy to do it them selves.

ATL
Its all about the details</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login