Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Glare Polish

Posted by John Banks 
Glare Polish
October 29, 2003 07:47PM
<HTML>I have used the Glare Polish and I tell you there is nothing like it. You have got to try it. I am from Missouri, so you know the show me attitude.

I am an engineer, and we are now using this product not just on cars, but on planes. We have tried it all. Wax, Polymers, Resins, and Silicones polishes, and I have to admit nothing beats the Glare shine and ease of application. I am wondering did anybody else try this product and had the same results as I have? I have about 20 antique cars, and I am glad I found out about this product.

If any one tells you that a product like this does not exist, I say NO WAY!

I hope other car enthusiasts will give Glare try, like I did. I am now a real believer</HTML>
Re: Glare Polish
October 29, 2003 10:28PM
<HTML>I tried it.
Nothing special except the price, (HIGH)
I am not saying it is bad..., just expensive for the performance...</HTML>

The &quot;BEST of The BEST&quot;
October 29, 2003 10:34PM
<HTML>How much did you pay? I thought the price was way more than fair for the performance. Are you sure you tired it? What did smell like? Glare has a very unusal smell and really smells great. Maybe you are mixing this product up with another? Let me know</HTML>
October 29, 2003 11:24PM
<HTML>Another marketing ploy?</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
October 29, 2003 11:39PM
<HTML>Glare Polish STINKS.

The only folks that usually go on professional car forums and promote these "wonder" sealants are the same people selling the product.

There is NO secret car sealant formula out there folks. All the chemical houses have access to the same stuff.

Glare Polish questions usually pop up a few days after a mass emailing has gone out to detailers on car forums and I was just sent one several days ago, anyone else?

Anthony</HTML>

Details, Details, Details....It's all in the details!
www.UltimateReflections.NET
October 29, 2003 11:42PM
<HTML>I keep getting these stupid emails from escaped refugees from Nigeria who "Happen to be millionaires." These are too funny, I foward these emails to the FBI.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

October 30, 2003 06:32AM
<HTML>Brain your a real hipocrate. You down new products when mentioned on your site, because you guys recomend the junk. I used this product called Glare and it beats all of the products I ever used. Oh- I must be another affilate because I recomend a product. You guys are sick.</HTML>
October 30, 2003 07:26AM
<HTML>I'm not downing this stuff Glare nor am I recommending it, since I have not tried it.

I said marketing ploy because these forums aren't meant to push products in the way of using multiple user names, which some thread starters do. If a poster has many posts in his/her profile then we tend to believe them more. If someone who is new with no posts and highly recommends a product, we tend to believe its a marketing scheme (look up Dri Wash n' Guard on here.)</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

October 30, 2003 01:43PM
<HTML>Hey that is ridiculous. I have been watching this thread for a long time, and it seems you guys only push your own polishes, that are just the same as everyone else's. I know some people do start a thread about a product, but believe me I do not see it that way with Glare. Take a look at other threads. They talk about new products, and also that is how I learned about Glare. I thought I was doing this tread a favor by recommending this product. IL live in New York, and I bought Glare from the Internet recommended to me by Hormel Foods Aviation Department. My friend works thre. So there you have it. Another thing is so what is the big deal about this. This is the last thread I am sending. There is more hostility and paranoia. on this thread then any other I have ever seen. Seems like someone on this tread wants to recomend only products that he sells. That is why you see there is no magic selants. Well your wrong. Good Luck.</HTML>
October 30, 2003 02:18PM
<HTML>Craiq002,

This board is not so much a place to debate the merits of one product vs. another but rather a place to discuss the business side of detailing.

Nobody on this board is going to respond well to hostile marketing tactics and these marketing ploys are very transparent.

If Glare Polish is "the cats ass" then I am sure it will do well. Thanks for the heads-up.</HTML>
October 31, 2003 12:50AM
<HTML>Craig:

Will you back up your claim and send a free sample? Mr. Gonzales started a thread about his Acrylic Werks polish stating great claims. He was also kind enough to send me a free sample. I still have yet to try the polish but when I do I'm surely going to let him know of the results.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

October 31, 2003 03:24PM
<HTML>To Brian:

Why should send you a free bottle of Glare. I am not selling the stuff. I just recomended it because it does work. You want to buy it from the net like I did then go to www.autopolish.net and buy it yourself. Take care.</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login