Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Starting over again

Posted by Keith Boyer 
Starting over again
December 01, 2005 05:27PM
<HTML>Well now I really re-understand all the new guys frustrations with starting up a new detail business. I have built a very successfull detailing business in Vermont and have headed off to Florida to start another detail business up. If forgot how hard it is pounding the pavement looking for new business, let alone in an ultra competitive market like Florida. But once my potential customers see my clean truck a copy of my insurance dec sheet, a web site and a flyer that took more than 3 minutes to make they seem very interested. I have heard so many times int eh last few weeks " We used to have a guy come around but I haven't seen him in quite a while...." what a week this has been.</HTML>

Keith
Details on Demand Inc.
Mobile Auto and Boat Detailing
Re: Starting over again
December 02, 2005 04:00AM
<HTML>Where have you relocated to in Florida?

-Steve</HTML>
December 02, 2005 06:06PM
<HTML>Steve,

Will be in your neck of the woods later this month.

Have all my vacation time to use up, so getting out of here early Friday, the 9th, driving down to Port Caneveral, catching a cruise to Nassau, back on the 16th.

Have a couple of days then, before I am to meet up with a couple of old friends in Lauderdale to play golf for a few days.

Then over to Tampa for Xmas with the kids, and more golf.

If you got time to burn the 16th or 17th, let me know, I will let you purchase me a couple of cocktails.

LOL!

Ketch</HTML>

Do it right or don't do it at all!
December 06, 2005 07:10PM
<HTML>I am located in Pinellas Coutny near Indian SHores and Madiera Beach.</HTML>

Keith
Details on Demand Inc.
Mobile Auto and Boat Detailing
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login