Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

How does your day flow?

Posted by Rod W. 
How does your day flow?
October 30, 2003 04:57AM
<HTML>For you guys that are a one or two man operation, whether in a shop or mobile, how do you usually plan your day? In other words, from start 'til finish, how many and what types of jobs do you schedule in a given day? What's your average number of hours you put in and how many days a week do you work?

If you could give any advice to us newer guys just starting out and trying to get a feel for this, what would it be?</HTML>
Re: How does your day flow?
October 31, 2003 01:26AM
<HTML>Days a week I work is weather pending. If it's raining, I'll go to the high-end dealer and work indoors, go to the yacht club and do some interior works or stay home and catch up on paper work, invoices and contacts.

My schedule is rather flexible and all over the place. I can do 3 boats and 2 cars in a week, just by myself. Summer I start around 10 and work until sundown at the yacht clubs. This is a good schedule because the customer's with boats aren't giving you a deadline since they won't use the boat usually until the weekend. And also evening work is more relaxing and enjoyable along the water in the summer.</HTML>

Take care,

Brian
Precision Auto & Marine

Learn to detail boats! Visit www.detailtheboat.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login