Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

<b>Welcome to the New Improved Message Board</b>

Posted by <b>Admin</b> 
<b>Welcome to the New Improved Message Board</b>
December 13, 2001 12:54AM
<HTML>Welcome to the new and improved WebCars! Auto Detailing: Secrets of the Experts message board.

We hope you find the new forum and features an improvement.

The WebCars! Auto Detailing: Secrets of the Experts message board is for the discussion of Auto Detailing issues, tip, techniques, problems and solutions.

Please try and stay on topic (I know, sometimes that is difficult) and always respect the rights and views of others. Abuse will not be tolerated.

If you have any questions regarding the operation of the WebCars! Auto Detailing: Secrets of the Experts message board, please contact me at detailboard@web-cars.com

Thanks to all for your input, suggestions, and (most important!) your contributions to the art of automobile detailing.

Regards,

Paul Pollock
WebCars! webmaster</HTML>
detailing new Corvette from delivery at dealer
December 13, 2001 10:54PM
picking it up at dealer and told them to leave plastic on and not have anyone touch it. Is plastic film hard to remove?
thanks, donpeak

donpeak
Are you referring to the clear plastic that is on the interior? If so, it is very easy to remove, just take your time & never use a utility knife or any metal objects getting in the corners or difficult areas.
Re: detailing new Corvette from delivery at dealer
December 14, 2001 03:42AM
this would be the factory shipping paper(rap-gaurd or plain white plastic). just start a small corner and peel. the firebirds and trans-ams used to come with trans-seal, which was a thin coating that was removed with trans-seal remover and a pressure washer. this was always difficult and i believe they stopped using this system. your stuff should come off no problem and any glue can be removed with alight polish or wax.
Re: Welcome to the New Improved Message Board
December 16, 2001 09:18PM
Real huge congratulations upon the change, just what it needed!!!

Good job done!

Willy

Live a beautiful life, ride a beautiful car...
Re: Welcome to the New Improved Message Board
February 28, 2006 08:01AM
<HTML>dec 2001-WOW!</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
I love it!!
February 28, 2006 08:03AM
<HTML>Webmaster asks to keep thread on topic and the very first post is off topic!
!!

LOL!!

OOPS! thisis off topic as well.

Great forum I love it.</HTML>

What the h***?
March 01, 2006 01:56AM
<HTML>I'm looking at this thread thinking what is wrong here. It seems that someone responded the the very first post ever made on this sight. hahaha. Check out the dates of the threads.</HTML>

jer

Charlotte Auto Detailing
Charlotte, MI

517-749-5484
Yea it was me!!!!!!!
March 01, 2006 02:37AM
<HTML>I was board I guess!!</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login