Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New Online Auto Detailing Directory

Posted by Jonathan Kelp 
New Online Auto Detailing Directory
February 08, 2006 06:29PM
<HTML>Hello Everybody,
Did you know that 70% of U.S. adults use the Internet as an
information source when shopping locally for products and services?

My name is Jonathan Kelp and I would like to introduce
CarDetailingDirectory.com to you. CarDetailingDirectory.com is an
online auto detailing directory that strives to provide Internet
users with up-to-date and accurate information about auto detailing
companies in their area. To help get the site off the ground, we are
offering free listings to the first 50 detailing companies that
respond to this email. At the time of this posting, we have 25 free spots left.

To get your company listed for free, please send me an email at jkelp@cardetailingdirectory.com with
the following information:
Business name, business address, telephone number, and contact email
address.

Your site will be listed within 24-48 hours of submitting your
information.
For more information on what CarDetailingDirectory.com can do for
your business, just visit [www.cardetailingdirectory.com] or
contact me with any questions you
may have.</HTML>

Jonathan Kelp
List your auto detailing business on CarDetailingDirectory.com
[www.cardetailingdirectory.com]
Re: New Online Auto Detailing Directory
February 09, 2006 11:30AM
<HTML>Thanks again, Jonathan. This listing looks great. Hopefully, I'll start seeing some results from it very soon. I'll keep you in the loop.

Matt Williams
Silver Lining Detail</HTML>
February 09, 2006 02:30PM
<HTML>Jonathan,

There is a site www.detailingdirectory.com that lists auto detailers as well as paintless dent repair, windsheild repair and aircraft and boat detaling.

It grew from www.mobileworks.com which has been around for I would guess six or seven years.

It also has a forum associated with it - www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/mb/mobileworks

Why did you decide to create your site and what will your site do different?

Thanks in advance and good luck with the new site.</HTML>

-----------------------------------------------------

Plays in the rain --- www.SuperiorShineDetailing.com
February 10, 2006 04:20AM
<HTML>Hi Guys,
I was recently doing some research when designing a detailing website for a friend of mine when I decided to create CarDetailingDirectory.com. I found several websites that had auto detailing directories but none of them seemed like a completed detailing guide. Some were international detailing guides that consisted of little more than 30 listings and others only had detailers listed for a few states. The goal of our site is to provide a more complete detailing directory.

Another goal of ours is to elevate the standards of auto detailing websites. During my research, I came across so many websites that were outdated and unprofessional. Most were probably designed by the owner of the shop or his nephew in order to save some money. And that idea might have been a perfectly good solution several years ago, but with more and more people using the Internet as an information source, having a good company website is a necessity. Most of these businesses would benefit greatly from some redesigning and updating. Some should maybe start from scratch. Our website will build custom designed websites and redesign others that just need tweaking.

Sorry for the little rant, but I have seen many poorly designed websites in the past 2 months.</HTML>

Jonathan Kelp
List your auto detailing business on CarDetailingDirectory.com
[www.cardetailingdirectory.com]
February 10, 2006 06:53AM
<HTML>Sounds good.

Good luck to you.</HTML>

March 07, 2006 04:10PM
<HTML>We also have an Automobile Detailing Directory at our website. However unlike most of the other directories, our directory is 'completely free'.

No need to pay for bronze, silver and gold upgrades. One listing and everything is included for free.

To have your detailing business added, just send an email to; canna@verizon.net

Be sure to include your Business Name, Location and a link to your website.

Our 'Find A Detailer' page is located on our website at;
[mysite.verizon.net]

----------------------------------------------------</HTML>

March 08, 2006 04:26PM
<HTML>Frank:

While it is magnanimous of you to offer FREE listings on your site… the bronze, silver and gold listings you allude to come with an even greater value. Participants receive a technical training manual which takes even the most seasoned detailer from pre-inspection of new vehicles, to prepping, detailing, technical service bulletins and pictures that explain and are exemplars for diagnostic evaluation of vehicles. It has check lists, and pre-evaluation forms and overview on the paint process of new vehicles, a thorough explanation of paint film and thickness etc.

More importantly association with this entity gives one access to FREE immediate technical assistance with experts who manufacturer approved products for some of the largest automotive manufacturers. You can't ask for better than that..</HTML>
March 08, 2006 04:35PM
<HTML>[mysite.verizon.net] ????

Free pages web site?? Looks like a top notch operation to me.

To bad I am paying for my site.

I could have used the money to "pay" for a gold rating on the other site.</HTML>

March 18, 2006 02:32PM
<HTML>Quote: Author: concoursgarage, Date: 03-08-06

Frank: While it is magnanimous of you to offer FREE listings on your site… the bronze, silver and gold listings you allude to come with an even greater value.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gina,

Although you say the bronze, silver and gold listings come with an even greater value, they are not free. According to the information provided at CarDetailingDirectory.com they cost; $52.08, $80.88, $136.92 per year.

Since there is no mention of participants receiving either a technical training manual or access to free immediate technical assistance; what greater value are you talking about?</HTML>

March 18, 2006 05:07PM
<HTML>I thought you were making reference to the Bronze, Silver or Gold listings on on Automotive International's site. www.autoint.com.</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login