Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New Car Dealerships

Posted by Jonathan 
New Car Dealerships
April 20, 2006 06:02AM
<HTML>Hey everyone.. I just opened my own detailing business after working for my father for 7 years... unlike many detailers, my father and I service major new car dealerships.. 90% of our income comes for wholesale customers. In fact, my new shop is at the Saturn dealership that I service, aka “in house”... I will be expanding my business a little bit more but the only problem is finding great detailers that I can trust.. I am in the Allentown, PA area. Is anyone from around here?

Just to give you an idea of how busy we usually are, at our main location with 3 bays, we recondition about 10-15 cars a day.. we buy all of our products from Ardex.. anyone use Ardex? Its great to see “Automotive Reconditioning Technicians” (ART) - detailing is truly an art - coming to together to discuss secrets.. Now, GET TO WORK! LoL</HTML>

Jonathan A
Mr. Ed's Auto Care
Allentown, PA 18109
Re: New Car Dealerships
April 21, 2006 08:29PM
<HTML>jonathan welcome aboard,i have a inhouse business myself in upstate pa in a little town sayre.i have never used ardex but see that they have a nice selection best of luck to ya</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login