Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

i need help

Posted by Jim Kim 
i need help
May 08, 2006 09:49PM
<HTML>my wife's a bit of a neat freak, so when i pulled up my car to the driveway, i'm sure the sap/bird crap on the car was bugging the @!#$ outta her. i would've cleaned it myself, but i was swamped with work that day, so i was going to leave it for the next day.

lo and behold, i come outside the next morning, and there's dull spots on the roof of the car. apparently, my wife used one of those green/yellow dish sponges and she used the green side.

so now there's a bunch of dull paint circles that didn't go away with a wash and a wax. i know the paint is dulled, but should i start using a cleaner/polish?

-- James</HTML>
Re: i need help
May 09, 2006 01:35AM
<HTML>You scratched the paint. Go to a professional detailer or the dealer and have them buff it out professionally.

Bud Abraham
DETAIL PLUS SYSTEMS
buda@detailplus.com</HTML>

buda
<HTML>You scratched the paint. Go to a professional detailer or the dealer and have them buff it out professionally.

Bud Abraham
DETAIL PLUS SYSTEMS

buda

Bud Abraham
DETAIL PLUS SYSTEMS

buda
May 09, 2006 01:36AM

Bud Abraham
DETAIL PLUS SYSTEMS

buda
May 11, 2006 11:01AM
<HTML>Thats advice worth repeating.</HTML>
May 12, 2006 09:12PM
<HTML>speaking as a girl....

WHAT THE HECK WAS SHE THINKING?!??!??

geeezzzzz.....</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login